Old maps tons of compile issues?

Kelv

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
On my map that I last worked on a year or two ago, I can't compile it without getting tons of errors. It works perfectly when testing it as long as I don't make any changes. I have a mac.

Kelv

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
4962 compile errors. Unregistered native function, trigger disabled due to errors. Maybe I have a protected map open? I never thought I protected it.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
4962 compile errors. Unregistered native function, trigger disabled due to errors.
Sounds like you're using a Mac. Blizzard didn't update the World Editor for Mac with 1.24 and the trigger editor broke, but it's mostly fixable; see my post here.

Kelv

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Yup, a mac. I was going to say that in the original post, I kinda forgot about it after reading about some of the other 1.24 issues, not just the mac issue. Has blizzard responded to any questions about this?

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
I haven't asked them specifically about 1.24, but in response to a previous inquiry about the lagged state of development of the World Editor for Mac, Blizzard had this to say:

Blizzard Tech Support said:
Blizzard did not develop the editor and does not support it. We paid royalties to include it in our games, but we didn't create it. It was created by a 3rd party which has since gone out of business. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
Blizzard did not develop the editor and does not support it.
Okay.... then who did?

And how come they are fixing bugs and stuff with it and complain that "they didn't develop it"?

Anyway it's probably a nightmare to make your games/software work on more then 1-2 OSs.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.