One townhall for many players?

Wratox1

Reaction score
Hello there, im having a problem with my map, i need to make so that a few players can return lumber to the same building.
Is there anywayof doing this?:confused:

TheTempest

Reaction score
When a player creates a town hall or any kind of building that can return lumber, make a dummy/invisble unit for all the players who can return lumber. Make the dummy unit a building and make an ability as "Return Lumber" or something.

Wratox1

Reaction score
hmm, that might work ill try and let you know if it works:p

well it works, kinda, but it looks ugly because the worker goes right trough the building...
now i got it to look kinda good ill use it for now

TheTempest

Reaction score
hmm, that might work ill try and let you know if it works:p

well it works, kinda, but it looks ugly because the worker goes right trough the building...
now i got it to look kinda good ill use it for now

It shouldn't. As long as you have a normal town hall there it should keep the pathing.

Wratox1

Reaction score
the problem is that the pathing map must either be very small or none to work, if not the worker just return recources to air..

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
the problem is that the pathing map must either be very small or none to work, if not the worker just return recources to air..

Turn collision off for the dummies?
Also, try scaling it differently with the same pathing model as a town hall?

Justice-BR

Reaction score
to the SAME building isn't possible.
you can use invisible dummy building to return, and the town hall to cosmetic apprearance.

To do that I would make a lot of no-model, no-patching, invulnerable buildings with reutrn lumber and spread acroos the "border" of the town hall.
one or two for each player.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.