RPG Open Rpg double map project. Recruits members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olyvian

Reaction score
After reading, allow me to ask: what makes it unique?
omg man, don't u see it? They have two maps. 2!!!12 O.O LOLMAN... Why go through the trouble to create one map when you can make two of 'em AND the pure fun of loading your hero in both maps!! You must be blind like this smiley ->:shades: or this one :cool: or <3 cuz its the only smiley that dont have a face.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Oh.. guyz don't be like that! Give him a chance! ;)

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
Ok... I take back my previous comments about lack of a description and leader..

changing it to just leader... because fixing that would probably fix the rest ><.

>This guy is right, you may give me a %%%.

-votes to give elkyur a chance to find a new leader-

elkyur

Reaction score
Ok... I take back my previous comments about lack of a description and leader..

changing it to just leader... because fixing that would probably fix the rest ><.

>This guy is right, you may give me a %%%.

-votes to give elkyur a chance to find a new leader-

So you want new leader huh?

avalya

Reaction score
Umm, can I ask why you aren't posting any details at all in the first post, and instead, supposedly, posting them in a .doc file?

Teach101

Reaction score
Umm, can I ask why you aren't posting any details at all in the first post, and instead, supposedly, posting them in a .doc file?

He wants to give us a virus. :D
jk, it's clean.

@elkyur It's sucker, not succer.

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score

It's to make it a challenge, like hide and seek.

Also, the .doc description isn't much to look at. Here are some key quotes from it-

-----------------------------------------
Once upon a time...

Objects/Units
Our map will have different units and objects.

Creeps
Objector must decide what creeps to what zone to put and how strong they are.

Items
Don't do imbalanced weapons or underpowered shits.

Spells
Objector does Spells

Heroes
Important thing in a map

Melee: Passive spells
Spell: More spells
Normal: balanced

Triggers
Very important

Save/Load
Please make it for us

Oh yea, and check out all these X's
XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX

Arent this big?

Yes.. it is big..

Banking
To create a bank you would need to have 10,000 money and appormaxily you could have 3 banks. Each bank have OWN save code. When you load a bank. It will be appeard to city

One of the only actual descriptions in the doc...

Other
So this is 10 player map REMEMBER it! Its not 12 because 2 of them are computers

PVP
There will be 2 pvp arena when they can fare pvp other

2 other pvp fare them fight boggle goggle?

The End

So yea... I don't think he has anything planned except that he wants banks, he wants pvp, and he DEF wants 2 maps with 2 dif cities. Everyone's looking for a description, but there is none ^_^.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
im gona burst you bubble now, but if your looking for a group of people to help you i will assure you they will not compleate the project with you. This is the internet, the nest for those who are unrealiable and the core of procrastonation. Hoping that people would join you in your crusade in making a RPG from the internet is your failiure. If you want to see this project though, then you either make those parts by yourself, ask very specifically how to do things on the forums (but not for the person to do the whole thing for you), and work hard. Ive seen far too many projects die out because they spend more time squabbling over who dose what then actually getting stuff done, and those who are serious about the project are left behind because the procrastonators so say they will do something but never finish it ends up wasting their time and energy. To sum it up, solo the project if you want to see results and when in need ask us for assistance but not to do the map for you.

mmm yay for copy and paste from my previous post

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
im gona burst you bubble now, but if your looking for a group of people to help you i will assure you they will not compleate the project with you. This is the internet, the nest for those who are unrealiable and the core of procrastonation. Hoping that people would join you in your crusade in making a RPG from the internet is your failiure. If you want to see this project though, then you either make those parts by yourself, ask very specifically how to do things on the forums (but not for the person to do the whole thing for you), and work hard. Ive seen far too many projects die out because they spend more time squabbling over who dose what then actually getting stuff done, and those who are serious about the project are left behind because the procrastonators so say they will do something but never finish it ends up wasting their time and energy. To sum it up, solo the project if you want to see results and when in need ask us for assistance but not to do the map for you.

mmm yay for copy and paste from my previous post
This ... is so damn ... true. *almost cries*
While we are creating Gaias Retaliation ORPG, we have such a hard time to find skilled members that do not only promise to do something, but actually DO IT.
After LOTS of trouble and LOTS of work done completely solo, I managed to find a guy in the internet who was making his own RPG and convinced him to join my project instead. Cause both of us are used to mapping solo, we actually managed to work together as a team. Finally, two more part-timers joined the project.

Nothing is harder than finding people that do stuff for you. Finding people that WANT to do stuff is easy.

In my oppinions, its the best way to have 3 quality members (one for coding, one for terraining, and one for modular coding), instead of dozens of people trying to get small things done. It's sad, but its true.

PS: This thread is the imba shit :>

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
Lol....

That just proves what people have been saying on the net for a long time : ). THW is very dif from TH and wc3c, lol.

And at this point I still know absolutely nothing about your map except that it has banks on it, pvp, 2 maps, and one city on each map : p.

avalya

Reaction score
Hmm, why does this somehow feel like a recruitment for a pickup-group for Karazhan in World of Warcraft, post-nerf?

And calling people bitches aren't nice, I'm very sensitive.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
GUYS close this thead I found project. I posted same topic in hiveworkshop and every one joined my project. So shut up that no one will join.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/project-recruitment-256/open-rpg-double-map-project-151209/

HAha bitches

See;, See ha?

*Sigh* We aren't saying that no-one will join the project, most people here likely will not but..., we are saying that they will join the project but not actually do anything.

Also, don't call people B******, it is very offensive

Nestharus

o-o
Reaction score
We're also telling you why people here won't necessarily join the project and how to fix it : ).

Your comments aren't appreciated considering everyone here was trying to help you get your project up to the point where people would actually join you -.-.

Granted, I'll admit, some of us (including myself) started having fun with it because well...

-Add a description please-

-Description-
----Lots of units and objects

Yea... not really an appropriate description =)

elkyur

Reaction score
Lol....

That just proves what people have been saying on the net for a long time : ). THW is very dif from TH and wc3c, lol.

And at this point I still know absolutely nothing about your map except that it has banks on it, pvp, 2 maps, and one city on each map : p.

You mean few no one idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.