opinion: Explosion

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
hmm well i **downloaded** different explosions, and damn i cant figure out which one to use.
i have made 5 SSes with 5 different explosions

if u got the time plz look and give ur opinion on which is the best, i srsly cant pick between them :'(

brodygs9630

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I cant veiw the replay...its saying i need the map file also......mabye attaching map also?

Delgado

Reaction score
yeh it says could not be initilized or somin and will need the map file to veiw it

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
actually i did not make it. honestly i didnt make any of em. WiLLTHEALMIGHTY from hiveworkshop (and some others dont remember name most by will tho) did so go to fucken hell you bitch get ur facts strait b4 u judge. and also, i didnt know you needed the map, il post SS

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
k uploaded the images as attachments on first post
they may b big for u i have 1600x1200 res ><
BTW number 3 is a metero, i SSed the explosion and not the falling animation just as an fyi

Reaction score
actually i did not make it. honestly i didnt make any of em. WiLLTHEALMIGHTY from hiveworkshop (and some others dont remember name most by will tho) did so go to fucken hell you bitch get ur facts strait b4 u judge.

Wtf. How was he supposed to know that you didn't make them when you explicitly stated that you did in the original post?

hmm well i made different explosions,

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
made as in put them into my map. can we forget about this srsly i put this to get peoples opinions not to argue over a stupid point that i apperently made

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
I like the last one. The meteor is cool as well, but may be inappropriate for the use of an actual explosion.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.