Orb of lightning Issue

black.sheep

Reaction score
I am using orb of lightning to cast curse on the attacked unit. This works great except the orb of lightning spell shows up as a big green box, and I cant change its tooltip. Is there anyway to hide the orb of lightning ability? (I tried using spellbooks)

crazyfanatic

Reaction score
1st way - make a black square with 64x64 resolution and put it for icon of the skill, delete tooltips
2nd way - use item ability

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
the orb of lightning spell shows up as a big green box, and I cant change its tooltip. Is there anyway to hide the orb of lightning ability?
I'm pretty sure the actual Orb of Lightning ability is hidden; these abilities will show a (disabled) icon of the spell they are set to randomly cast. Check the icon and descriptions for your Curse ability.

crazyfanatic

Reaction score
i think heneeds to HIDE a spell, not show DISBTN (maybe im wrong, thats how i get the problem).

avalya

Reaction score
Well, if disabled spellbooks don't work, make a completely black icon as the DISBTN and place it somewhere where it doesn't matter, like X1, Y2 or so.

black.sheep

Reaction score
So its the dummy curse ability that shows up? Okay, ill try playing around with that.

Okay going with avalyas idea.
+rep

avalya

Reaction score
Thanks, and yeah, it's the Curse's icon that shows up, so you want to modify that icon.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.