Orc Campaign - Site

Will you be Interested in playing the Orc Campaign

• Yeah, the site totally convinced me to play it!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes, of course, but not because of the site.

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • If I feel like it I might.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, never.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stavious

Reaction score
OK, as many of you already know, I have started working on a new campaign, featureing the Orcs. The campaign has already being started and is currently under construction. I have made a site for the campaign, which will include any required information on it, including: Heroes and units, Storyline and information for those willing to help this project.
The Orc Campaign Site
If anyone still wanted to help, or make suggestions, please share them here, or on the help needed forum for the Campaign.
Note: The site itself is also being worked on, and I will constantly add to it as the campaign develops.

Campaign Helpers:
stavious (me ;) )
Mullit
WoW_Error
smith_s9
Shadows
hey it's x
Andrewgosu
maybe you... :rolleyes:

Opinions on the site post here. :)

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well I can redesign you site if you want to. =D

I can host your site for you on my ad-less site.

I can also help you on your site.

stavious

Reaction score
Right now I like this type of site, cause it lets me work easily. But thanx for the offer, I might get back to you on it later. :)
I might move it to your thing, after I finish it though. Thanx for the offer.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well... I hate ads lol!

a personal site is better, with no ads.

Hegemuffin

Reaction score
Uh, yea, I'm glad you're making the campaign and all, but I'd tend to agree with Orc_Tamer. Right now the site is pretty much sucking both my nuts. Like, if you could get rid of the ads and flagrant pop-ups despite my supposed "pop-up blocker," I might pull one of them out of its mouth, but even then I'd have absolutely no incentive to go there.

The campaign sounds like a good idea, though. Keep it up!

The Hegemuffin

stavious

Reaction score
The site is just started, and will be more helpful in the future :rolleyes: . I just started it today, and will add things to it that mean more to the people who are helping out than to those who just look in, but there will also be previews, sorta of the campaign, and would be really good to check out in a couple of days, when things get really rolling. I just posted it early, so people will know it exists. :D
I am also willing to move the site soon (probably in the next day or two, and wll talk with Orc_tamer later on ;) ).

So for now just comment and check it out (and if you say bad things, think of a way to improve them too, otherwise saying them won't help :p ).
:D

stavious

Reaction score
Added More to the Site:
- Campaign Storyline
- All Hero Pages (basic)
- Helper's Page
- What you can do to Help Page
- Some units's pictures and Links
- Fixed some spelling Errors
- More Pictures

So check it out. Please vote on the poll, and comment on the site here, and give ideas of what else it needs, and how to improve it.
:)

stavious

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_Dr said:
Oh, man, I missed the start again!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry. It takes less than a minute to tone in. ;)
Here the posts are less important :eek: . The key is to see the site, comment, and answer the poll. :D

L

LichofAzrule

I would help but i workin on RPG :p

I somtimes make a Custom Character and when i do it i take ppls name in reallife and modify it like mine would be Christophe(Chris-Touf)

If your gonna do orc have one were ppl in thralls tribe turn to Chaos Orcs

stavious

Reaction score
LichofAzrule said:
If your gonna do orc have one were ppl in thralls tribe turn to Chaos Orcs
Unoriginal :eek: . It already happened for Grom, and Thrall is different; he'd never drink demon blood, and his Orcs won't disobey him. But don't worry, the Fel Orcs will have a major role in this campaign, and you will get to see a lot of them (as well as playing them for some of the chapters).
A hint about the continuing events in the campaign is hidden in this post. ;)

stavious

Reaction score
Progress and Comments

More votes and comments please. Tell me what else you would like to know about the campaign, so I can add it (if possible without giving away too much; still going to keep a lot of suprises in the sack ;) ). Also give ideas on how to improve the site.
Rinpun is currently working on recreating the site, and giving it a new and improved look. More of that to come soon. :D

-------------

Changes Made to the Site:
- New Hero page
- New Items Page
- What can you do to help – more
- Helper’s page edited

-------------

NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Will this campaign involve Rexxar and Rokkhan?
So far that is not going to happen and is not planned. The will be 5 playable heroes in the campaign, one including Vol'jin who is now the Shadow Hunter Hero. Rexxar though, will probably make no appearance, since he has left the Horde, and has no ties into the storyline.

Hope you enjoy the site. ;)

stavious

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
I've seen the site, what can u tell me about darkbringer-under construction hero?
Right now 'WoW_Error' is creating the model for this hero. To get a general idea for that hero's attacks look at the other thread to this campaign, and check 'WoW_Error's second Hero suggestion (which will likely be the new hero) but these attacks still need revising. He will appear in the campaign and can be used by players like all the other heroes. The Lore concerning him is decided, but will be kept as a suprise treat ;) .

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
I can help, too, with hero suggestion, terrain of outland and many quest-storyline-NEXT CHAPTER (5) ideas ;)

stavious

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
I can help, too, with hero suggestion, terrain of outland and many quest-storyline-NEXT CHAPTER (5) ideas ;)
The stroy line is already set, and written, only you'll get to see it later (when appropiate ;) ). I got people working on the first 4 chapters, true, but I'm not going to continue before they are all done. There will only be 1 new special hero, so you can't really make more suggestions (but if you really want to, then post it on the campaign's thread like the others :) ). If you got any suggestions though for anything else, please post them there too. About the terrain, we'll see :eek: . I don't want too many people in this, but maybe... :rolleyes:
Thanx for your support ;) .

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
I have a suggestion for your site:
why don't you expand an ad on other similar sites?
And also I suggest make a topic on your site where everyone leaves suggestions without going to the helper.net ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.