Model Orc Crusader

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
It's been a while since I contributed something usefull.
So, I've been working on a Paladin/Crusader type of Orc again, which should fir together with the Orc Blademaster.

OrcCrusader.jpg

It's Arthas, modified and reskinned.
His shaft and his Genitals are Team color =)

EDIT:
In-game:
ZOMGORC.jpg

Attachments

• OrcCrusader.zip
    172.9 KB · Views: 426

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Looks nice ! :D

Though, not really a fan of the hair... :(
Looks a bit too monotonic for me, and the shape looks like one of those headwear the egyptian pharaos used...
Might wanna redo the hair just a bit, in my oppinion, though I'm DEFINATELY no expert at this, so you don't have to ;)

But otherwise, it looks really cool :D

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The hair could use some shading, the lines are two straight. Shaking them out a bit makes it appear a bit more natural.

Pretty epic, reputation of course. We need more modelers (-cough cough teach me eventually-)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
The hair could use some shading, the lines are two straight. Shaking them out a bit makes it appear a bit more natural.

Pretty epic, reputation of course. We need more modelers (-cough cough teach me eventually-)

The Skin is In-Game...

I'v already unwrapped the hair as accurate as possible using the very basic tools I have right now.
I will however, make some changes to the face if it looks too much like Arthas.
Expect an update !

EDIT: Hmmm... I've edited the hair roots. Now, should the face me skinnier or fattier? I like skinny faces, but I dunno if it fits Orcs that much.

Tamisrah

Reaction score
I don't like the hair either. I'd go for shorter hair a bit like those cliche marines.
Regarding the skinny-face question: Orcs are rather bulky only exception seems to be the blademaster. But I would say you should make him more bulky overall not just his face.

and... NEEDS MOAR CANINES!!one!eleven

sorry :eek:

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
He looks too manly and needs to have a more orcish face :p

Hate his hair.. :p

All I know is that if I ran into somebody like that, I'd run for my life!

NightShade

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yeah, he should probably be thicker.

I personally don't mind the hair, it almost makes the orc more civilized. more Thrallish.
The rest is just nice.

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
it's not that it makes him look more civilized, it makes him look more fake-ish.
It looks more like a coif than hair :p

The only reason why I say that is that his hair lines are horizontal. Nobody has hair growing out of the back of their neck to be straight forward :p
but only on his front do I see that problem.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I've decided to use Thrall's face/head since I can't seem to get a good looking face/head.

Expect an update in the next days.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.