Screenshots:

Beard.jpg
Blade.jpg
HeroDH.jpg
Texture.jpg

Hope you like it. =)) :thup::thup:

W

Werewulf

As I explained on my other post ...post WIP's instead of whacking out a big slap in the face of a skin.
Really...let me explain...
You need "freehand" additions, and not just afew lines or squiggles, i mean actually MAKE and TEXTURE.
Recolouring and cnp arnt methods of texturing/skinning, they are called "photo manipulation" and "graphic effects" things, they dont involve manual creating, they only edit or manip.
Really...im trying to help you here..Stop ramming in skins and actually take time. Texturing isnt something like drawing smily faces and shit like that, they are works of art and art takes time and must have much consideration and thought.
Texturing for me, a whole skin takes at least 3hrs straight.
Id also like to note:
1.) Added a beard.

2.) Changed the color.

3.) Added some parts.

4.) Changed the Panda on Blade
Those arnt big changes. Those are SMALL. Just becuase you note them doesnt make them big changes. Big changes would be changing the whole theme and feel of an orc into some tigerman or crocodile man where its not just a recolour of an orc with stripes, but all redone as if its a totally new skin just same layout. If the changes were so large as that, you wouldnt even need to frickin note them at all.

Really. im trying to help you here...why? Becuase iv seen people that were so crap grow into master skinners and its always go to see. How? Becuase they listen to the advice and took the road of learning and listening to advice to pave their own ever growing road.
Another reason is becuase I myself started as a basic skinner and Iv undergone the changes and crits to grow into an artist with my own ways.
1 last reason is becuase Im the resource moderator at hive, and i have to sort through shit skin to moderate skin to FUCKING RARE amazing skin. Id like to see more amazing skins and less crap, why? Becuase it proves great knowlege, creativity, makes my job easier and makes the skin section and the overal site contain more quality. Why else? Because im sick and tired of having to cut straight to the point to reject peoples texture do to poor or horrible quality.

All im asking is for you to listen, understand then make the effort for BOTH parties, you have to mature as an artist and it has its up and downs, but really, you have to take first few step and continue by your own choice.

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
I did make my own texture.. Look at the hand and the pants. and the beard.

Look:
Texture.jpg

W

Werewulf

Adding blocks of unshaded and poorly balanced symbols and cnping on a beard doesnt mean you actualy made the whole skin.
Stop making excuses. LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND.

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
THANKS DUDe... are you Werewulf from hive? The resource moderator? =))

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Bit harsh werewulf.. although I agree on most parts.
The recolouring is pretty low quality. It doesn't have the orchish green/yellow to it. Orcs are also buff and have muscles. To make it look orc you would need to recreate the shadows to give it a bulky look. The only orcs that should have symbols or markings on them are chaos orcs. I have no idea what's on that white circle, but it looks wierd and poorly done.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
the hue and saturation is too high, and what kind of beard is that? it didnt matched the hair

B

benj_war3

Doesn't look that good for me.... Except the beard.. You should have made it longer.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with Werewulf.
Just editing Hue/Saturation isn't skinning.
I could post 200 skins a day doing that.

"Orc Archer"
[Green archer]

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.