over and under bridge

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
is it possible to walk over and under the bridge? if it is, plz tell me how?

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
You can't have units on and under at the same time.
However you can make a trigger that moves the unit to the other side (either on the On Bridge or on the Under Bridge, w/e)
Or you can make a trigger that (if you have the normal walk over bridge as a normal setting) detects when a unit is near the bridge (the way that goes under it) and then remove the pathing. Now he'll walk under it and after he's gone place the pathing again. Note that this is very hard to detect and won't work if there's more units at the same time going over and under etc...

BlackNerubia

Reaction score
why not make units Flying when the go over the bridge so basicly a non path blocking object is used for the bridge so its in midair and units can go under it as well?

Just a though mind you

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score

u cant make units to fly as far as I know.....

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
add storm crow form (it just needs to be there, u dont need 2 use it), then change fly height via triggers, and remove the spell, when a unit enters a bridge, and then do that again when they leave the bridge

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
Waygates on either side of the bridge. Bam. Sure, flying units will move kinda instantly across there, but you can keep your pathing and when you right click, going under the bridge becomes a viable option.

H

hadha

what if..

I cant remember where i saw this, but some guy did use elevators for bridge..
you were able then to run under and over..

probly take some time to make it nice tho, he used elevators fences etc - but it looked pretty good.. cant remember which map this was, but soem kind of escape

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.