News Packaging you can EAT: Food ‘skins’ that mimic nature could slash plastic waste

we should make a TV segment with FireCat then exploit it further by making a comedy hit with Morgan freeman as the god
I'd watch it for sure.

On-topic, Firecat is bad at debating, we all knew that already. However (s)he represents a point of view which shouldn't be disregarded just because Firecat is arguing for it.

Isn't there a decent amount of people against genetically modified food? I mean, genetically modified food has been a controversial issue for a long time now.

Personally, I don't worry about the possible side-effect. It's a very small risk that I take. I mean, we use a lot of man-made stuff these days. If I were to stop consuming man-made stuff and go all natural, I would have a very hard time. Things like medicine are also made by humans, and we're quick to take that when we're sick. Still, I don't feel like it's a stupid point of view.

There are enough things which can possibly kill you out there. I have stopped worrying about that and started doing whatever i feel like. Makes life much easier.
You think that packaging is toxic to you? Whatever dude, you are going to be killed by anything else regardless.
Tsunamies, nuclear power plants blowing up, terrorists, a car accident, the next crazy illness, a zombie apocalypse, choking on semen.

we should make a TV segment with
o_O Why not make a movie segment with You, Varine and bunch Of Other instead? (Just don't add me on it) I bet you will laugh Moar No no?

Btw: Why buy something you wouldn't even want to eat ? It doesn't mean you afraid of it!

o_O Why not make a movie segment with You, Varine and bunch Of Other instead? (Just don't add me on it) I bet you will laugh Moar No no?

Btw: Why buy something you wouldn't even want to eat ? It doesn't mean you afraid of it!
They probably dont look too appealing.

And to answer your question, i regularily buy something i dont even want to eat. Shoes, pants, chairs, computer parts, russian prostitutes, all kinds of stuff.

Its not about whether you want to eat it but more about whether you could potentially eat it without getting ill from it.

They probably dont look too appealing.

And to answer your question, i regularily buy something i dont even want to eat. Shoes, pants, chairs, computer parts, russian prostitutes, all kinds of stuff.

Its not about whether you want to eat it but more about whether you could potentially eat it without getting ill from it.
Haha It isn't an answer and be happy it isn't wrapped with some toxic thingy stuff. yet But still you can be forced to buy such things, if there isn't another option.

EDIBLE and FOOD are not the same thing. EDIBLE means you won't die if you eat it. FOOD you're supposed to eat. This is just saying you COULD eat it, not that you're supposed to. Therefore, his/her point of view is redundant; you don't have to eat it anymore than you have to eat the wrapper your candy bar came in (which is probably also edible, albeit not advisable and not really biodegradable). Either way I fail to see the issue; no one is forcing you to eat the wrapper. And if it's an issue he can go buy all the food wrapped in plastic because apparently that's much better. It's not like plastic ever has toxic chemicals in it.

Edit: NOT EDIBLE !

Anyway, I'm pretty sure many know the plastic are toxic in some way. hmm

Edit: NOT EDIBLE !

Anyway, I'm pretty sure many know the plastic are toxic in some way. hmm
"Plastic" isnt toxic on its own, just the majority of plastic in use. Because plastic is a vary broad term which describes a whole kind of product. There are biodegradeable and non-toxic plastics out there. But they are not in use too much.

On-topic, Firecat is bad at debating, we all knew that already.

That doesn't even come close.
This is the single largest debatte cluster fuck I've ever seen.

I'm off to eat some plastic bags.

FireCat takes the position, intentionally or otherwise, of the idiot who knows shit but still wants to join in conversations.

I'm not a debater never was And I never claimed to be. But Screw that! lol
And also.. I'm not a newsworthy issues either, The End of the Story!

Btw Does it taste good? @s3rius

That doesn't even come close.
This is the single largest debatte cluster fuck I've ever seen.

I'm off to eat some plastic bags.
Just don't choke and die; I still need you to teach me stuff in future! =(

Don't worry camel, a bit of toxic plastic has never killed anyone yet.

And if you put some salt and ketchup on them it's actually quite nice.

....om nomnom om om...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I'm not so sure, there's still a lot of Thursday left for it to become unhappy.
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still a few hours
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Its Friday!!!!
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Thursday 7/10 would Thursday again
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New forum coming soon going to be for my friend Saylor who is blind and he is doing motivational speaking and has an internet radio show and podcast. I am going to put a forum to promote him and other inspirational speaker stuff going to have some good stuff in it.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.