Pandaren Culture 'Competition'

vespt

Reaction score
Kurznic Tribe: Rougue Pandaren.

Backstory: The Kurznic Tribe was created by Karzn Foe who was very weak, so he developed a tecnic to defeat his opponents by stealth and shadow. The Pandas from Kurznic Tribe are very weak in terms of meele combat but are masters in the art of stealh damage and stealing items from their enemys.

Artifacts: Shiv Daggers: This daggers were once crafted by a master Dwarf called Or'hor and then stealed by the founder of the clan, Karzn Foe. Some say they improve the arts of stealth(speed, evade and damage)

Habits: Once a week all pandas from Kurznic Tribe gather half their profits in stealing and offer to their god Sh'vak

Literature: The only literature they have is the old manual of the assassin written by Karzn Foe, their founder.

Sorry if any mistake... and sorry i made another tribe but i thought it would be cool...

Names: Pki Kuld, Va'ren, Guil Stro'l ( my names sucks :D )

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
Name:
Joggi the Panda.

Not a very good name, but I just could not help myself:p

Phrases:
"Holy Panda!":eek:

Artifacts and some literature:
The elemental schrolls:
Written many years ago by the first pandarans ever to walk the planet. They contain secrets of great power, one for each element:
Storm, Earth and Fire.
Each one contains information about the making of legendary weapons, each one with each own distinct elemental powers.
Blade of the fire-master.
Drum of the earth-master.
Sunfeather of the storm-master.

Forged by the master of each corresponding element, in the hands of a normal warrior they acts like normal weapons and does even look like it.
But in the hand of a true elemental master they got the power to devestate armies, cities and perhaps even the world? The masters descided to destroy the weapons to prevent that they fell in the wrong hands, but wrote schrolls to tell about the dangerous and mysterius way of how to reforge them, and then hide them in some of the most remote places in the world, so that one day a true pandaran master could venture there and find them and bring peace to the world in the times of chaos.

T

Teoverfield

Pandaren Geomancer- Shinto Greenpaw :D

Skills if you need them- (unless you want to use custom) Thorns Aura, Earthquake, Entangling roots, Hurl Boulder. :D:D:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.