Passive Ability that reduces damage?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
As stated in the title. Is there an ability that reduces the damage of the unit that it hit. If there is, please reply its name because I can't seem to find it :banghead:

hopy

Reaction score
It's called Hardened Skin (Night Elf - Mountain Giant).
Reduces all attacks on the Mountain Giant by x damage. Attacks cannot be reduced below y damage.

You can also add a chance and include or exclude melee or range attacks.

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Hmm not the damage i'm taking... I want my hero to shoot at enemies decreasing their attack damage by X...

Igor_Z

Reaction score
I want only the target that has been hit to be affected not all. +It's very inefficient if u add a spellbook with the aura everytime you hit a target.
Any other ideas?

hopy

Reaction score
Sorry, it seems I read your post wrong.

Howl of Terror:
Emits a terrifying howl that reduces nearby enemy units' attack damage by x% for y seconds.

This is area of effect again however.

You could also add a negative attack item bonus ability to the unit. Does not show I believe.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
orb of lightning with cripple + a little triggering to counter a little bug with the orb of lightning will do.

the bug i am speaking of is that orb of lightning doesnt trigger if the attacking units current order is "".
that means if your unit with orb of lightning is attacking an enemy and its current order is equal to "" you have to re-order your attacking unit to either attack the attacked unit or attack-move to its own position.
both variations aint perfect.

xXGauntletXx

Reaction score
Command aura with a negative value should work, though you'd have to figure out how to only apply it to that unit. I'm not able to access the world editor atm, but you might also look into attempting to use a dummy ability and making it apply an aura with the only target as self (may require some form of damage detection :eek:).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.