Peasant's Build Options Not Showing

diggoran

Reaction score
I have been working on my first and favorite map, Warp TD, and I wanted to add two new basic towers: Cold and Poison. I made the towers fine and dandy, and when I placed them on the map, they worked. :D

Unfortunately, My Super Peasant can't build them! :mad: The bottom row in the build options is full with, from left to right, Arrow Tower, Seige Tower, Fire Tower, ESC.

I think it's possible that if I could manually position the build options, Ex.: Top Right space = Arrow, Bottom Right space = Seige, etc., then I could also assign a space for Poison and Cold. I think that because the bottom row is full, I can't add more towers. :confused:

Sorry for being so long-winded, but I want all of my observations out there. ;)

diggoran

Reaction score
Yes, I must have checked that 3 times haha!

No the main problem is that it's not an obvious unit editor problem. How do you tell the "build structure" to go to the middle row? BTW: I dont have TFT, only ROC.

Weyrling

Reaction score
On the structure, there should be a field called Button Position X, and Button Position Y, it works thusly:
--Y
X 0 1 2 3

diggoran

Reaction score
Ohh. First of all one of my pet peevs is when people say object editor when it's supposed to be unit editor, but aside from that...
Was that feature added in a patch? I cant find anything of the sort in my WEdit. Thx for ur help, but if there is another way, plz tell me.
Again, I only have ROC, not TFT.

diggoran

Reaction score
Is it possible to arrange the build icons with triggers at the start of the game? (Peasants are made at start and are invul.)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.