Percentage Armor Bonus for Heroes

mr-death

Acolyte
Reaction score
I'm searching for an ability to add percentage armor bonus for heroes.

Actually, I've tried to use Devotion Aura and set the Data - Percent Bonus to True, but it just worked for units with defense base. While for heroes with Data - Defense Base: 0, the buff is shown while the armor doesn't show any increment.

Does anyone know how to do this? And please make sure that you have tested it on World Editor before you post your answer. And read these notes before you try.

Important Notes

The percentage armor bonus is taken from raw armor (white colored text which is including both defense base and agility armor bonus)

The armor in this map could raise high up to 1000 from the Agility armor bonus, so please avoid triggers with dummy abilities.

The agility armor bonus in this map, also is not fixed. It may go down to 1 again, so please avoid upgrades.

What I have tested: Devotion Aura based from Human Paladin's, Percent Bonus: True, Armor Bonus: 0.03, 3.00, 300.00. (All of them results buff without armor bonus to a hero with 100 agility based armor, while the bonus applies to a hero with Data - Defense Base: 100)

I am also asking you if there might be any preferences/configurations that should be changed on world editor to get the percent bonus working for agility armor bonus.

Or if it's not possible, then you may post your ideas about what you would do for this.

Thanks in advance.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Well if a hero has a base armor of 0 then whats 3% of 0? Zero. So you cant add a percentage of 0 to 0 because there is nothing to add. Hope that helps.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.