Spellpack Perfectionist

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
(erm, no hero tags)
Funky hero who can change his attributes as he pleases.
Erm, the second spell is just a thoughtless spell but pretty neat too.
Too lazy to remove the tome effects to it'll lag when a mass amount of tomes will be given. (ah, tome's death animation cause lag too u know...)

Enhance really cause lag at learning, because of level checking and such and such. Don't worry; it'll not cause lag after learning (except tomes)

No screenies; only can be enjoyable in game.

GUI, no leaks and MUI

Spells : 1.) perfection - Just moving one attribute to another; not very complicated but it is in harmony with the other spells.
2.) Blood soaking claws - Cause every damage he made reduces his opponent's max hp for a set time. percent of damage that cause hp leak determined by strength; duration by intelligence; and your attack damage by agi of course :p
3.) Enhance - Give additional bonuses to his attribute points.
4.) unmatched (dont get a nice name yet) - Automatically keeps his attribute to the highest one during a 9 second period.

Attachments

• Hero_Perfectionist.w3x
    40.3 KB · Views: 236

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Perfection needs a little work. When a stat goes into the negatives you cant increase it back into the positives unless you get tomes.

Also the agility bonus has a HUGE lag when you learn a level and just adds damage.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
> Too lazy to remove the tome effects

Remove it, please.

Screenshots? :D

The idea is good, but the Hero is too abstract to have a role because he can be everything =/

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Ive told you enhance cause lag... im trying to figure the problem up.

hmm? how can a stat goes to negative? replay pls? i thought ive get rid of it.

no screenies; no eye candy. just lines and lines and lines and attribute changes.
Anyway; the tome models will have a death animation so lag will still occur.

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
couldnt you just use the function Hero - Modify Strength of (Triggering unit): Add 10

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
oh? I never really used that function. Buf looping it will clearly indicate it tough. I'll do it if i can't reduce the lag with another way. (that means i have to recode it)

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
and for the enhance spell just preplace a unit with all the abilities and then remove it on map init

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.