Placing Unit Too Close To Wall Raises It, How Can I Fix This?

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Im trying to use a Flame Grate model as a forge of sorts in an RPG, I got it so it is tilted so it lines up with the wall but when I move it to place it near the wall it moves up higher. So is there a way to stop this? Also, how can I remove animations from a doodad? Like for example the Flame Grate has what looks like heat coming out of it, how can I remove that? Because if I can remove the animation from the doodad I do not need to fix the unit too close to the wall problem. +rep

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Just fiddle with the placement, you get it looking good soon.

The only way to get rid of the animation is to change the model.

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I've been messing with the placement for about 10 minutes, I don't even get it close to the wall before it starts going up. Thanks for the responce though :)

pneric

Reaction score
try another set-up if you're really having a hard time fixing it, it never hurts to try something else.

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
:( Alright, I was just hoping there was a way to fix this. I looked into the Animation Remover in Useful Tools but it tells me im missing a file and I put the missing file in my system folder like the site said but that didn't help. Is Animation Remover broken?

MasterOfRa

Reaction score
Im guessing that your problem with the model going up near walls is that it is based off of a flying unit, if you do that, it will go up near cliffs. Instead, make it a ground unit, but give it the ghost (visible) ability i think

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.