Please help !

Progesterone

Reaction score
Dear all,
1) Anyone has the "Invisibility Spell" of Stealth Assasin in DOTA ? The spell renders the unit invisible by default until it attacks, after which it will regain invisibility following a short period of time.
2)How do I use these brilliant custom spells that other users have designed (and downloaded them in the form of maps) in my campaign ? How do I import all these different spells (from different maps that were downloaded from this forum) into my scenario map ?
Thanks !

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
1) It's a spell called permanent invisibility. It's under neutral hostile. If you want it to be permanent through attacking, change the duration (or cooldown, whatever it is) to 0. That number represents how long before you become invisible after attacking.

2) Get the jass newgen pack (located in the sticky), and each spell includes a guide inside its script at the very top on how to import it. You first need to download the map that they provide of course. Follow their directions. You can open more than 1 map at a time. To change opened maps, click window at the top and choose the name of the map that's open.

0WN3D

Reaction score
1) If you are trigger crazy,Jus use the sorceress ability with a casting time of (your cool down of the invis) and last forever( set the duration as -1 using shift + enter) and use this trigger:

Trigger 1
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Learning unit)) at (Position of (Learning unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add Invis to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Sorceress - Invisibility (Picked unit)
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Set InvisHero = (Learning Hero)
    • Trigger - Turn on (Trigger 2)

Trigger 2
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • (Attacking unit) Equal to InvisHero
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Dummy)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add Invis to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Sorceress - Invisibility (Picked unit)
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
holy crap man :p it's a lot easier just to use Permanent Invisibility as that does what he wants it to do XD

I do admire your effort though :p

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
does the ability "permanent invisibility" have a fade time? if not you will need to use 0WN3D's method.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
does the ability "permanent invisibility" have a fade time? if not you will need to use 0WN3D's method.

No need to trigger it. Permanent Invisibility does have a fade time, and the fade time is under "Stats - Duration". If you set it to 0, your invisibility won't break even when attacking or casting spells.

On another note, the trigger leaks badly.

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
Code:
And it also doesn't give you invis when casting a spell or using an item.

notice i said this: "but can be easily fixed up", meaning that u have to fix abit, like make a trigger for when a spell is cast, recloak etc etc..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.