Demo Map point of view test

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
well i was wondering if cameras can be done like in the old resident evil games so i tryed it and it works c so im posting it up here for people can use the idea fell free to use this idea if you want

Attachments

• pov map.w3m
    18.1 KB · Views: 215

Atticus

Reaction score
Eh

This is not working at all. You're doing it with regions the amount of regions needed to do this effectively in a large map would be too great and going around corners when you click. it clicks the back wall.

1/5 at best right now.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
This is not working at all. You're doing it with regions the amount of regions needed to do this effectively in a large map would be too great and going around corners when you click. it clicks the back wall.

1/5 at best right now.
i just used the map oh well its something thanx for telling me

Atticus

Reaction score
Dont get me wrong I like the idea just think triggers could be used more so than regions.

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Nice idea, bad execution. With the current camera viewpoints, the character moves the wrong way. Also, as said before, you would need a lot of triggers to make a big map. It would be better to tie the cameras to the regions somehow and making one trigger for all regions.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
this was just a test but there might be a easyer way of doing this but i thought it was a cool idea so i decided to share it im not that good with triggers so i dont know how to do the more advanced onesbut as you said i think that could be done

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well the main problem is that unit orders don't work here, it takes a lot of work to get your unit to the right spot :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.