Possibly Upcoming Tier 6

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Yea, way to awesome, I mean wings!
Should give you slowed falling if you got the head and shoulders.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's not like these were easy to get... 0.o

Tier6 is only for the most dedicated of players.

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
How many servers does WoW have? Like 40? 40 times 5k is 200,000, so that's about $200,000 a month. Though they probably make well over 7mill everymonth from subscriptions. :p

It's probably also way more than that, especially with tax. With tax, it's $365,000.

They have like 400+ realms, and apparently need like 4 servers for each realm (to hold the amount of people) so they'd prolly have around 1000+ servers (from what i've heard from 'server expert' type people or whatever lol).

A video on Tier 6 came out a while ago on www.warcraftmovies.com if ya wanna check it out.

quraji

zap
Reaction score
Those look horrible :(
I like the warrior's though, warlock's is alright I guess...tier 5 with black wings would look cooler though :)

U

Undertakr

tier 4 and 5 came in around the time when BC released. im not sure whether it was directly when it released or a little bit after. the warlock tier 6 is suppose to be one of the best sets made for WoW. i also think they could have done better with the mage set. As for the Hunter, yes that is serious. it is planned to be released with in the next few weeks. i think the priest set was one of the best because they actually gave it wings like an angel and a halo. they did pretty good with the warrior except i dont like how its hard to tell with part of the set we are looking at.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.