Post An Introduction/Pictures

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well, it doesn't makes it, at the first look. But when you start using the computer more intense and open lots of windows or when you want to look at the desktop, it sometimes freezes. It depends on the number of apps and icons on the desktop, anyway. For example, mine doesn't has many moments of freezing, but when I turn on the computer, it takes BumpTop a lot to load all of my pictures on the desktop. Also, stay away from slideshow frames, those lag a lot when changing the picture.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Well, it doesn't makes it, at the first look. But when you start using the computer more intense and open lots of windows or when you want to look at the desktop, it sometimes freezes. It depends on the number of apps and icons on the desktop, anyway. For example, mine doesn't has many moments of freezing, but when I turn on the computer, it takes BumpTop a lot to load all of my pictures on the desktop. Also, stay away from slideshow frames, those lag a lot when changing the picture.

Hmm... for me it instant. Weird :nuts:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Braaaaap :nuts:

img6718a.jpg

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Almost everyone can see it's a girl @BlackRose hehe

DDRtists
That's one crazy pic.. again :rolleyes:

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
@Orgasm: Hallo to you as well :)

I'm not exactly new-new here, since I had made an account a year or two back, but the email I had used is long since dead (The providers changed companies and I cannot access it anymore), so I just made a new account with my new email. I wasn't really special or anything, only had 10 posts or so, but I still visited the site often. Took long enough to get around to re-joining :nuts:

caleb1.jpg

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
So I got into a fight with the asphalt today after hitting sand in a corner and laying my bike over...

...needless to say, I lost! hehe :D

img5730m.jpg

img5738z.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.