Post An Introduction/Pictures

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
And the blonde hottie, and the Lady in a Wedding dress, next to a chick in shorts. Along with the random-ish scenery (cause we expect a wedding?). Oh and the stud to the right.

Objection !
Thats kinda normal o_O I mean, I talk with such people on a daily basis :3

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Lawyers talk with murderers and rapists every day, by no means does that make it normal to rape or murder. :p

When did I talk about rape or murder?

If you talk with rapists and murderers each and every day, it doesn't seem odd that a rapist/murderer is sitting right in front of you.

Zakyath

Reaction score
When did I talk about rape or murder?

If you talk with rapists and murderers each and every day, it doesn't seem odd that a rapist/murderer is sitting right in front of you.

Point was, just because you see something every day doesn't necessarily make it normal, you're just turning it around.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Well you guys are off topic, so I'm going to go ahead and continue being a picture whore. :D

75681179112272103255100.jpg

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Me and the misses
You two make a good couple.. Though who's the person on the left of the picture?

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
So, I'm like:

DSC00453.jpg

"Hey TheHelper ! It's Hatebreeder !"
... and did a waving gesture at my camera. Don't worry, I'm not stoned. I'm always like this :3

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
It's Jay!
(From Jay and Silent Bob) :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Heres me and my buddy (the one in my lion hat) at a rave earlier, with some buddies we met in the ticket line. :D

164009_191477930866689_100000134518400_781388_6619254_n.jpg

Extes

Cool Member
Reaction score
HELLO!
Im Stephen and have been dabbling with the world editor for a couple of years now, but never really tried to make a public map. Ive created a profile here to get access to your forums, and ask the occasional question. I've used a few of the tuts and they were very helpful, so now that Im all official and stuff I can actually give props to people who have helped me, and maybe one day, provide help for others who are trying to do what most of the editors of wolrds love so much. playing god :D mwa hahahaha. ferserious though, Im in the US military and have played WC3 and WoW since they launched. (ive since quit wow) Anyway, this is my introduction I suppose. Hope to get to know many of you, and thanks to the admins/moderators for running this site!

-Extes-

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
I never introduced myself and I've been here for almost 4 years xd
so I'm a 18y old guy, love music, animals and play piano, I'm pretty anti-social :( (but I'm not a nerd xd), I started quiting on games since I realized (too late) that they are nothing but a huge waste of time for me, luckily I decided to quit Wow before I bought Cata xD
I recently started learning Java programming since I'm going to college soon
what I hate most about myself (besides the anti-social part) is that I'm a skinny ass dude:

snapshotcg.jpg

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
haha i thought the frame behind your head was part of the headphones :p

and you can easily change your anti-socialness and physical shape. Practice practice. :)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
haha i thought the frame behind your head was part of the headphones :p
yeah it really looks weird with the pic behind my head
a dart board used to hang in there, but my dad hated it xD
I have to wear headphones all the time since my laptop speakers are ear killers

and you can easily change your anti-socialness and physical shape. Practice practice. :)
let's hope college will change that :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.