Discussion Potential Paranormal Investigation in Houston - Haunted Sugar Hill Studios

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
rootlessdestinations.png

Potential Paranormal Investigation in Houston - Haunted Sugar Hill Studios

One of my friends who is a musician mentioned on Facebook that he was in a haunted music studio. Everyone knew it was haunted but they did not make a big deal out of it because it is a going business. Nothing bad ever happens just weird stuff all the time. Doors being left open, weird sounds and things moving around on the side of the eye.

I am working on trying to get permission for Rootless to do an investigation there. They have been investigated before and the following is the result of one of those investigations.

Related Links:

Rootless Destinations

Paranormal and Abandoned Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 23612

Potential Paranormal Investigation in Houston - Haunted Sugar Hill Studios

One of my friends who is a musician mentioned on Facebook that he was in a haunted music studio. Everyone knew it was haunted but they did not make a big deal out of it because it is a going business. Nothing bad ever happens just weird stuff all the time. Doors being left open, weird sounds and things moving around on the side of the eye.

I am working on trying to get permission for Rootless to do an investigation there. They have been investigated before and the following is the result of one of those investigations.

Related Links:

What a cool opportunity it would be!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.