Pre-Cata lore?

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
What's next after lich king is dead? will illidan make an appearance?

What do you think?

Illidan = Dead, Lich King = Dead before Cata. Wont come back. Buuut, we know what happens, For once, blizzard sat out a full trailer long time before the expansion comes out, so all actually knows, Neltharion the Earth-Warden will return after licking his wounds for alot of years, now known as "Deathwing the Destroyer"... He will fuck azeroth up, and thats nice!

Winterherz

Reaction score
Illidan = Dead, Lich King = Dead before Cata. Wont come back. Buuut, we know what happens, For once, blizzard sat out a full trailer long time before the expansion comes out, so all actually knows, Neltharion the Earth-Warden will return after licking his wounds for alot of years, now known as "Deathwing the Destroyer"... He will fuck azeroth up, and thats nice!

Correction:

Source: http://www.wowwiki.com/Illidan_Stormrage

Note that the in-game animation between Illidan and Arthas was originally planned to be a video cinematic. Time constraints, however, forced the scene to be done inside the game. The developers have said that their greatest regret about this change is that many assumed Illidan died, when the video would have revealed that Illidan survived to watch Arthas's transformation.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
In the scene between Illidan and Arthas, there was a big misconception that he died. I thought he died too for a bit, until I realized that he didn't truly die.

However, in terms of WoW Lore, Illidan is considered "deceased" and Arthas will be considered deceased as well, once the last wing of Icecrown Citadel opens. Deathwing will be the main source of destruction in the next expansion.

All I know is that after Deathwing has finally recovered from Day of the Dragon, he will come out from deepholm and unleash tons of flames all over Azeroth. :D

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Illidan is deceased.
Arthas is next. However, "there must always be a Lich King." Most people, based on some data mining and other means, believe that the new Lich King will be...

http://www.wowwiki.com/Bolvar_Fordragon

Deathwing, at the beginning of the Cataclysm, breaks out of Deepholm, triggering all this destruction and unearthing ancient secrets etc. etc. guest starring Ragnaros and Azshara.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
It is later revealed that ******'s body was recovered by the Scourge along with that of *****, and has been tortured mercilessly by the Lich King. Despite the Lich King's extensive efforts to corrupt him, however, he has thus far managed to resist.
interesting...

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
interesting...

I also find this interesting. The fourth model was found during data mining and will be showing up in ICC.... at some point.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2009/december/bolvarlavaman.jpg

punwisp

Reaction score
What's next after lich king is dead? will illidan make an appearance?

What do you think?

Azshara would be next on the list

And before people say it, she is NOT weak, magic wise she could be the strongest, in her NE form, her power was only comparable to Archimonde and Sargeras. Now add Old god making her naga, and 10K experience on her belt.

She would be a nasty one

Note: Azshara plays a role in Cata, but you don't face her/kill her type of thing, shes being saved for the following expansion, which is perfect.

Lirion

Reaction score
well before the release of TBC blizzard has said that an expansion would be released per avg. 1 year, so according to the release date of WOTLK I dont think there will be any patches before cataclysm (no major ones), allso theres 4 season sets per expansion it seems (next will be s8), so I guess blizzard just 'accidently' released the BT patch too early and so they had came up wtih sunwell.

ive allso heard that blizz might create class-specific hero classes :/ like a nelf demon hunter, or w/e

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.