Problem With Multi-Shot

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
Hello :D. Im trying to use the Multi-Shot ability (Hits multiple targets instead of 1 with the heroes attacks) based off Barrage. For some reason, the ability isn't working.

I've tried to see if the spell itself doesn't work, or if it's a problem with the multiple projectiles. So I changed the projectile art for the spell, and now my hero shoots the projectile, but only1. His normal attack was replaced by it. I've gotten multishot to work before in my maps, and I'm pretty sure I'm doing nothing different. Heres my conclusion:

The hero that has this Multi-Shot ability also has the spell Eagle Eye (increases range with each level through triggers). I'm guessing this Eagle Eye ability is tampering with Multi-Shot, not getting it to work. Problem is, I've seen Multi-Shot work together in other maps, so I'm clueless. Plus, when I don't learn the Eagle Eye ability, the Multi-Shot still doesn't work :banghead:

Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? P.S: I've read the Multi-Shot guide already many times, I dont see anything I'm not doing there.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
is your hero ranged? without splash? because if hes not multi shot doesnt work

pongpong

Reaction score
Try to give the ability to other units to see whether it works or not? if Yes then maybe the hero has some problem? Maybe your hero has permanent bash?

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
The hero has: Eagle Eye, Trueshot Aura, Critical Strike, and the MultiShot. It is ranged, and it does now have splash. I had a hero with this exact same skillset (except Eagle Eye) in another map, and it worked fine. However, Ill put it on another hero to see if it works.

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
Ok, got it to work. I copy/pasted the multi-shot of the other hero in a different map, and even though they were 100% the same, it worked. Very odd.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.