Problems with this triggers

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Well i can't find my other thread, actually i search but did'nt find it, but nobody answered my Question, Exept Leaks, I can't find something wrong with these Triggers (Leaks i will clear them, when i am sure of what i am doing) Can please anybody help me ?

Code:
Nivel necesario
    Events
        Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and ((((Owner of (Matching unit)) is in Forces[1]) Equal to True) and ((Level of (Matching unit)) Greater than or equal to 17)))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to TMP_G[1]
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Number of players in Forces[1]) Greater than 0
                (Number of units in TMP_G[1]) Equal to (Number of players in Forces[1])
                AlreadyinQuest[1] Equal to False
                Hasquestedlab[1] Equal to 0
                Lab[2] Equal to False
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Pause all units
                Set AlreadyinQuest[1] = True
                Game - Display to (All players) the text: (Text)
                Game - Display to Forces[1] for 120.00 seconds the text: (Text.)
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in TMP_G[1] and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of Principio del laberinto <gen>)
                Countdown Timer - Start LabTimer[1] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 120.00 seconds
                Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Tiempo
                Countdown Timer - Change the color of the title for (Last created timer window) to (100.00%, 0.00%, 20.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                Countdown Timer - Change the color of the time for (Last created timer window) to (20.00%, 80.00%, 20.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                Set LabTimer[1] = (Last started timer)
                Set VentanaLab[1] = (Last created timer window)
                Set Lab[1] = True
                Trigger - Add to Perder Por tiempo <gen> the event (Time - LabTimer[1] expires)
                Unit - Unpause all units
            Else - Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and ((((Owner of (Matching unit)) is in Forces[2]) Equal to True) and ((Level of (Matching unit)) Greater than or equal to 17)))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to TMP_G[2]
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Number of players in Forces[2]) Greater than 0
                (Number of units in TMP_G[2]) Equal to (Number of players in Forces[2])
                AlreadyinQuest[2] Equal to False
                Hasquestedlab[2] Equal to 0
                Lab[1] Equal to False
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Pause all units
                Set AlreadyinQuest[2] = True
                Game - Display to (All players) the text: (text..!)
                Game - Display to Forces[2] for 120.00 seconds the text: (some text.)
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in TMP_G[2] and do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of Principio del laberinto <gen>)
                Countdown Timer - Start LabTimer[2] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 120.00 seconds
                Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Tiempo
                Countdown Timer - Change the color of the title for (Last created timer window) to (100.00%, 0.00%, 20.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                Countdown Timer - Change the color of the time for (Last created timer window) to (20.00%, 80.00%, 20.00%) with 0.00% transparency
                Set LabTimer[2] = (Last started timer)
                Set VentanaLab[2] = (Last created timer window)
                Set Lab[2] = True
                Trigger - Add to Perder Por tiempo <gen> the event (Time - LabTimer[2] expires)
                Unit - Unpause all units
            Else - Actions
        Unit Group - Remove all units from TMP_G[1]
        Unit Group - Remove all units from TMP_G[2]

I have problem with 2 triggers, but the second is near same as this, so if i made to fix this i will fix that too.

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Well actually It doesn't do anything that is in the If Them Else, so i think that are the conditions, but i checked them an seems normal

S

Sunny_D

general hint: if you are not sure about if conditions, you can always place some game messages just before the if-then-else that displays you the values of the single conditions.

Game - Display to player: "Players: " + " Number of players in Forces[1])
etc...

just for testing. useful to find problems...

killbuzz

Reaction score
When you remove all units from TMP_G[1] and TMP_G[2] it will automatcally put the guys level 17 and over back into the trigger and it will start again to fix this (and im not sure if u have already) just add an "condition: triggering unit is in (a unit group) equal to false" and then add an action that removes the unit from the unit group after the trigger is done. you may want to make an extra unit group that all players are in at the start so u can remove a unit from it without it causing problems (unless u arnt using the unit group for anything else). (If thats not the current problem it might be a future one). Good luck with your trigger. :D

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
general hint: if you are not sure about if conditions, you can always place some game messages just before the if-then-else that displays you the values of the single conditions.

Game - Display to player: "Players: " + " Number of players in Forces[1])
etc...

just for testing. useful to find problems...

Ok thanks for this now i know that the problem are the Unit Groups, it simply don't add the units to it. Why is this happening?

killbuzz

Reaction score
Ok thanks for this now i know that the problem are the Unit Groups, it simply don't add the units to it. Why is this happening?
it might be because u need a wait trigger before u remove the unit from the unit group its probably not doing anything cause its not long enough im not sure if i made any sense just now but io hope u understood. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.