Program Stops Working

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I am in a programming class in my high school and i'm falling behind so I figured I would DL the program we use and do it at home then just take it to school on my flash drive and put it on their computer so they could see I did it, and my teacher said it was a great idea, but I DLed this and every time I try to run the program it starts up and freezes right away saying the program stopped working. But everyone else that has DLed this says it worked fine. I set the firewall to allow the program through but that didn't work, and I tried running as an admin and that didn't work either. Its done this before when I try testing a WC3 map with newgen WE. So does anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

I'll try reDLing, maybe its not compatible with vista? (With my luck...)

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I didn't look at the link, but maybe the program is incompatible with UAC? you could turn it off and try and turn it back on if it doesn't work. Be careful though, UAC is supposed to stop programs running without permission.

Also, perhaps you could make another account and try it on there?

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Disabled the UAC and tried a different account, neither of those worked :( thanks for trying though

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I don't see why you are torrenting for a computer science class - what language are you using? look for the microsoft express edition if it's c/c++/VB of visual studio, or if it's java then go with eclipse

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.