Minigame Pudge Wars Advanced

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
to you import that library :p only that.. (at least, you just need to do it to make it work)

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
Laiev thx
Ghost can automatically host many games without the presence of host
but some one, who on red color dont know mode and dont pick him - all players just stand and saying many bad words at red =) ....
if add this library bot will write mode ! Its be cool

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
to you import that library :p only that.. (at least, you just need to do it to make it work)

Laiev thx
Ghost can automatically host many games without the presence of host
but some one, who on red color dont know mode and dont pick him - all players just stand and saying many bad words at red =) ....
if add this library bot will write mode ! Its be cool

I feel stupid, I'm still at a loss of what exactly you want done? I have no knowledge on how such host bots work, and I don't think straight off importing the system works. I think I'm going to have to be spoonfed :p

For the meantime, enjoy v2.01c (It had to go through two quick updates last night o.o)! Changelog on the first post.

Yepaaa

Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here :) Just register for some feedback.

Sometimes in 2.01 Claws don't work... I don't know why.
Other bug... your hook go in the left/bottom corner of the map and stuck there. This bug makes you unable to use hook. (in last version when this happen game just crash and you need to restart your pc)

Keep up the good work BlackRose ;)

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here :) Just register for some feedback.

Hello, welcome to TheHelper :p or Pudge Wars.

Sometimes in 2.01 Claws don't work... I don't know why.

You mean Strygwyr's Claws (Rupture Claws)? I wouldn't know either without information or a replay, do you have one?

Other bug... your hook go in the left/bottom corner of the map and stuck there. This bug makes you unable to use hook. (in last version when this happen game just crash and you need to restart your pc)

Argh. I encountered this about twice in one game. I managed to pinpoint what causes the hook to go to the bottom left corner, but not why it happens. I'm doing things to try find out why however.

Keep up the good work BlackRose ;)

:thup: Thanks

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
ah black rose please add old hotkey so hard to retrained for new .. i always buying walls ... please
claws - z
tiny arms - x
mines - c
grap - c
and wil good if
a - laws
s - totem
d - lantern
f - paws
q - turbine
w - lance

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
ah black rose please add old hotkey so hard to retrained for new .. i always buying walls ... please

I haven't changed any of the hotkeys. They're all the same as before. I only added hotkeys to items.

tiny arms - x

Barricade (or Wall) uses X. Toss is F.

mines - c

Land Mine is D.

Grapple Hook is G.

and wil good if
a - laws
s - totem
d - lantern
f - paws
q - turbine
w - lance

I was thinking of giving them a hotkey according to their position in the command cart, so the QWER ASDF ZXCV format. I haven't really worked on Pudge Wars lately though :(

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
give your email(send replay) ... now play at v 2.01c ...- 50% chance of tripping in claws

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
I haven't changed any of the hotkeys. They're all the same as before. I only added hotkeys to items.
ah i no noob ) i mean hotkeys in shop =)
hotkeys at items for using pudge - normal just problem in hotkeys at shop

Yepaaa

Reaction score
I send you e-mail with repaly but there is a problem with hotmail... you will receive it with delay.

Yepaaa

Reaction score
One more thing... can you make "-switch" command ?
When game is unblanced someone can switch to the other side. ;)

Mr_LiSa

Reaction score
little mestake I bring my apologies norm AI bots .. but little strange playing if 1x1 ...
I noticed that the hooks are often just fly past the enemy if it is a near-fight
yeah can add switch mode but i think its will not popular comand ...
many players just want play at game without specially modes

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.