Spell Pudge Wars Meat Hook

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
what has it been? a few days, give us a chance, this isnt our job

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yes u can, thats why he posted it in the resource section, so that members can use it, just give him rep and credit him to ur map

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
How come I can test the map without newgen but I can't import it to a new map? Is it some adjustments that are made when creating a new map with newgen or? Will see if I can download it so I can test to use this spell in my own map, giving credits ofcourse.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Oook... I have newgen but when I imported the triggers and tried to save I got an error and all the meat hook triggers were disabled...

Edit: Yes I changed the rawcodes to the correct ones..

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
wrong rawcodes dont cause errors anyway. and you triggers shouldnt get disabled if you really use newgen. look in the grimoire menu if your standart we syntax checker is disabled. by the way, did you import the triggers, too?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
When I finish casting the spell, the abomination's (nice soundset btw ^^) animation gets paused. If he is paused in the triggers, you can unpause him otherwise just use this:
JASS:
    call SetUnitAnimation(whichUnit, "stand")

But I think you know that. ^^

Nice spell other than that, I tested it and I love the effects and curves.

CrackUps

Reaction score
Are you able to reduce cast time? if so how? It has like a .5 sec cast time would be better imo if it were instant

CrackUps

Reaction score
Well if so i cant chnge anything i just get errors when going to test im using Jass Newgen

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
did you get the errors in the test map or in your own map after you copied in the code?

CrackUps

Reaction score
I get errors in the test map, whenever i change anything and it has to re save itll disable the triggers

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
Very nice :thup:
But,is this supposed to happen? (like,more than once :D)

Aww,it almost took all my upload limit :(

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
i will try to fix this bug. but i will have to change the structure of the bouncing, so this take a bit time since im not so active at the moment.
update: pause bug removed

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
I've been meaning to upload these for a while. It looks like i have come across a bug. Ill try to spell it out so that you may do it yourself.

Make the hook really long, stand the hero directly underneath the first house on the right and cast hook at the 5th or 6th house on the bottom row, hopefully it will work for you, but if it doesnt, hear are some screenies.

Meathookscrewy1.jpg

Meathookscrewy2.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.