Reaction score
.. lived by the sea

c&c? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
>lived by the sea..

Lol, I read that in Kindergarten or something. I still remember the song somehow. xD

Anyways, for a second I thought that you were talking about the one that smokes or something. I remember hearing something about the story actually being about smoking, I need to reread it. :p

The text looks nice, but the dragon and border could use some work. You should probably make the dragon bigger to make it more of the focus point.

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
>lived by the sea..

Lol, I read that in Kindergarten or something. I still remember the song somehow. xD

Anyways, for a second I thought that you were talking about the one that smokes or something. I remember hearing something about the story actually being about smoking, I need to reread it. :p

the song itself has been banned from some camps, schools, etc.. because its about smoking pot. I always thought it was kind of funny because I learned the song at summer camp when I was like 7..

The text looks nice, but the dragon and border could use some work. You should probably make the dragon bigger to make it more of the focus point.

yea, the borders pretty bad, I did it kind of quick. anything specific on the dragon? or just in general?

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Well, if you watched meet the parents, at a certain point they sing the song with pot included, or they mention that, but I remember in like 3rd grade, (stfu) that I sang that song, but then again that was long ago.. :D

Nice pic though, pretty cool if you ask me. kinda abstract.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
It's pretty good, besides the feet/claws looking a bit wierd, you could add some shadowing to the border, and the dragon. Maybe to the text. But it's up to every artist to come up with their own styles :D
Maybe highlight the wings a bit.
I like the text (I suck at drawing text lol)

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
Well, if you watched meet the parents, at a certain point they sing the song with pot included, or they mention that, but I remember in like 3rd grade, (stfu) that I sang that song, but then again that was long ago.. :D

Nice pic though, pretty cool if you ask me. kinda abstract.

yea, that, too.

It's pretty good, besides the feet/claws looking a bit wierd, you could add some shadowing to the border, and the dragon. Maybe to the text. But it's up to every artist to come up with their own styles :D
Maybe highlight the wings a bit.
I like the text (I suck at drawing text lol)

Im usually bad at drawing text, as well but this one turned out all right.
this is just a doodle, atm, but I want to re-draw it with more detail and less errors.
this is sort of my concept of a mix of a dragon and something you would see when youre puffing the magic dragon.

thanks for the comments. :)

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
this is sort of my concept of a mix of a dragon and something you would see when youre puffing the magic dragon.

Lol, does that mean you puff from time to time?:D

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
No it doesnt. It means that she saw stereotypes in movies and television. Also is there a reason youre reviving jessi's threads?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.