Quetions about some abilities

Juno**

Reaction score
I have some questions about abilities that I would like to use as a dummy ability. and here they are..

Flame strike:
-The description of the skill is that it Conjures a pillar of fire which damages ground units in a target area over time. |n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 45 damage a second for 3 seconds, followed by minor damage for 6 seconds etc.... what I can't understand is that where did that three seconds come from? is it from the visual effect or is it just set that way and can I change it? I also noticed that the duration for heroes is only 2.67 seconds.. So is the damage in the desription only fitted for normal units? (duraion for normal units is 9 seconds)

Devour Magic
-Its description is that it Consumes all magical buffs from units in an area. Each unit that is devoured of magic gives the Destroyer <Advm,DataA1> hit points and <Advm,DataB1> mana etc... My question is that does it include aura buffs? if the Data - Ignore Friendly buff is True, will it ignore if the buff is friendly and still consume it or will it ignore it and not consume it?

Cluster Rockets
-It says that it Bombards an area with rockets, stunning enemy land units for <ANcs,Dur1> second and damaging nearby enemy units.|n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - 35 damage etc... So, if the 35 damage is divided into 8.75 damage every 0.25 seconds in the data field, then whats the use of the missle count? and whats the difference between the effect duration and the duration? (effect duration is 1.01 and the duration is also 1.01)

Could you guys help me understand these spells much better???

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
Devour Magic - even if it devours the aura buff, the unit that had the buff would just receive
it again from the person with the buff ability, so as to whether or not the person using devour
gets any hit points from it, try it out :D

As for the rest KaerfNomekop gave that great link

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.