Quick question about special effect leakage

Pender

Reaction score
If you attach a special effect to a unit with a trigger, and then you remove the unit, did the effect leak, or did it get removed along with the unit? Do you have to remove it with a separate Destroy Special Effect command?

Squishy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but if you can, maybe you should remove the special effect just to be safe.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I've tried testing it, but I couldn't register whether the effect was destroyed or not. So yes, destroy it in case. Some stuff may be hidden, but they might stay there and eat memory.

G

Gaolinde

I just met this case. I am using a command that pick multiple unit and create special effect on them, and even after those unit died but their corpe is there so the effect is still running. I have to run a trigger to remove died unit from gameto stop those effect (it works).Of course I'll be happy to hear there's any method to remove buff better than this.

By the way. if i am picking multiple unit and create special effect on them how do I remove the special effect? "Destroy last created special effect" won't work and there's no much a variable called "special effect group" for me to throw all special effect into it.

S

Slate.Master

Add them to a group and when you want call this group and remove the special effect.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.