Random "feature" list

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't say I never made any mistakes, what I said is that if you can't spell then pay better attention in school, but by that I really meant don't ask for unnescesary programs to check for you when there is allready such features built into the browsers either by default or by plugins. But all in all it wasn't that serious a reply, so don't go crying now.

Don't come into the Bugs and Features forum and cut people down for requesting features whether you are serious or joking. That is what this forum is for. If you don't have a feature to request, don't post in this thread.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Tiny cute medal icons with link for users who's map has been a mod's pick or something.....

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Oh.....

Google Custom Search Engine - Well, I have been searching, and the search often gives out irrelative results. I bet that google custom search would perfom better.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
You mean syntax highlighting?

And bumping is usually okay if your adding something useful to the conversation.
That's how I've always seen it done, and that's how I've always done it (on forums I moderate).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.