Random "feature" list

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I was, well out of thehelper.net for some time to make my sites. Now my server has a feature where there is two tabs when posting (HTML and Normal Look) could you also have one like (Code View and Normal View). So that you don't need too much previews anymore, and it will be less confusing.

Well, I found a nice clean forum, and they got those cute subforum links below the forums, I think its a shortcut XD Can we have one?

A feature that lets you save a bookmark like thread list, so that you would see if there are new posts. (Oh there is subscribe xD)

Oh thanks for combining AceHart

Rad

Reaction score
I'm confused what you mean, like a Rich Edit text box that shows the text as bold instead of showing bold tags?

Most of these fields are very buggy (especially in browsers other than IE...)

If you could post a screenshot or something showing what you mean that would be helpful

FhelZone

Reaction score
Oh, so that whats rich edit means xD I also noticed that it was buggy, but its better than tags.
And by the way, I have been hanging out in the hive, they have some dead thread forum, could we have one?

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, so that whats rich edit means xD I also noticed that it was buggy, but its better than tags.
And by the way, I have been hanging out in the hive, they have some dead thread forum, could we have one?

I agree with the rich text thing.
And as for dead threads... Thehelper has a LOT more threads then thehive.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score

Good for you. The Hive is a great site - they are one of our affiliates. Tell them I said Hi!

FhelZone

Reaction score
Oh by the way, I liked the feature "Group Memberships" in THW it has some list for groups that you can join on, maybe for clans, mapmakers hiring members etc.

I thought THW has more threads xD I'll go check out wc3campaigns next time xD I wonder what group will I join right now :rolleyes:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Why don't we keep thing simple? Instead of having useless things, and giving more work for our coders.
(AceHart and others :D)

FhelZone

Reaction score
Oh so you still need to use scripts then...... Oh well, whatever features may come in the future :)

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
It's a good idea, it's somehow similar to blogger, when you edit or create a post on your blog..

FhelZone

Reaction score
Yeah that is what Im talking about
But they are right it is buggy, your page looks awfully
different from every browser.

FhelZone

Reaction score
Could we have a spell check for the quick reply?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
A simple way of enabling Firefox spellcheck with quick reply - click on
collapse_tcat.gif
twice (so that you first hide and then show it again).

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't promise that we will be able to fufill these requests but I have stickied this in the effort to get you guys to give input. Input is always appreciated!

Note to mods, please merge random change requests to this thread.

FhelZone

Reaction score
If you don't know how to spell then pay better attention in school.

You sometimes make wrong spellings, anyway, I'm good in English, even though I'm here in Philippines, we have a subject about it.

"Go advanced" and you have one...

That's a feature of your browser, not the forum software.

Yeah, I knew that, right click on the text box and choose spell check, but sometimes I forget to check the spelling of my post.

A simple way of enabling Firefox spellcheck with quick reply - click on
collapse_tcat.gif
twice (so that you first hide and then show it again).

Oh, I already knew that xD

ragingspeedhorn

Is a Banned Asshole
Reaction score
I didn't say I never made any mistakes, what I said is that if you can't spell then pay better attention in school, but by that I really meant don't ask for unnescesary programs to check for you when there is allready such features built into the browsers either by default or by plugins. But all in all it wasn't that serious a reply, so don't go crying now.

FhelZone

Reaction score
Of course we would need a spell checker, if you think I requested it because I suck at spelling, think again, I requested it to save a little time xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.