Arena Random Hero Duel Arena

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Hero Duel Arena - Train your skills with heros!

RANDOM HERO DUEL ARENA
By iPeez

:::Current version 1.61:::

Download Here​
Epic War​

06.24.08 - 05:34 AM::: Map Update

Random Hero Duel Arena allows you to train your skills with the standard abilities and heros or you can just play for fun! The main point in this game is not DotA; Loads of items, Modes, Heros, Abilities etc.. But train your skills. The only items you can buy are standard Healing, regen items and the armor bonus scroll.

Below you will find the different modes and what Random Hero Duel Arena offers you in the next verson!

Game Modes:

FFA - A everyone against everyone mode, works best with +5 players. Random Heros. Set mode command -ffa.

Teams - This mode sets player in teams of two, works best with +6 players.. Random Heros. Set mode command -team

Mini - This mode works probably best for 4 or less players. Random Heros. Play and respawn in a mini arena. Set mode command -mini.

Free Pick of Heros - Every player chose between different heros, works best with +5 players. FFA mode. Set mode command -freepick

Other Commands:

Set Hero LvL - If player Red types -setlvl then all hero's lvls are sat to 25 (max).

Edit Hero - If player Red types -edithero, then every player get 100 lumber. The lumber can be spent on agility, strength or inteligence points. 1 lumber = 1 point. This can be done, by entering the new sircle of power at the respawn spot. By modifying your hero, you find out what's the best combinations! Much hp slow attack? Less hp fast attack? Medium hp and mana? etc...

Win Modes:

-10 Kills - This mode works probably best for Mini mode or FFA with small amount of players. Set Mode -10.

-20 Kills - FFA, Free Pick or Teams with +5/6 players. Set Mode -20.

-30 Kills - FFA, Free Pick or Teams with +5/6 players. Set Mode -30.

-100 Kills - FFA, Free Pick or Teams with full house. Can also work for mini with full house. Set Mode -100.

Pictures:

Download Here​
- Epic War​

Verson History:

v1.1 - 3 new Heros. -FFA command fixed, after typing -FFA, -Team is still enable. Fixed reported terrian bug 013. New Respawn location.

v1.2 - 1 new hero. New mode; -Mini. Fixed reported trigger bug 004 and terrian bug 017. After errors with -FFA mode, moved creation point. Advanced terrian.

v1.3 - 5 new heros. Fixed reported mode bug 002. Dummy unit trapped fix and no movement after hitted by warstump/hunderclap etc..

v1.4 - Only a few small bug fixed. No new heros. All mode bugs fixed.

v1.5 - All mode bugs in -ffa, -team, -mini and -freepick, now fixed. More doodads. Advanced terrian.

v1.6 - New commands; -setlvl and -edithero. Terrian update + item scrolls now fixed.

v1.61 - Computer movement system (basic). Invurnable in eidt hero.

Furture Verson offers:

*A very good Computer system. Allowing you to face hard bots. That doesn't mean 10000000 hp and 99999 damage, but bots which use spells and play tactically.

*More Heros. About 5 New heros.

Download Here​
- Epic War​

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well, I can't host so I can't exactly really make a good comment as I usually would. From the info and screenies, it looks pretty cool.

Your terraining is pretty nice, too. Try to vary the tree positions instead of a line of trees, and as for doodads, don't mass them to make it look lively. Think about placement - like don't just every few square units make a bunch of rocks with some shrubs; put a bunch of rocks with shrubs in more of a rocky/dirt place and put stumps and logs by trees.

Anyway, good luck with this. Maybe you could host it on b.net. :thup:

iPeez

Reaction score
Well thanks knight! I will edit my map as soon as possible, probably not before 1.7.

iPeez

Reaction score
Try to vary the tree positions instead of a line of trees.

That is the point in Mini Arena. It is knd of a wall :p. Else in the map trees are place well I think, without at the eges of the map. There I have placed them close.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Uh... I'm thewrongvine. :p

With the trees - oh, ok. :) So can you host it or something?

thewrongvine

Reaction score
"I'm thewrongvine". :D

Agree. You don't need to bump... every day.

I downloaded it. I'll try it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.