Random Music?

O

Orcses

If I pick like 10 songs from the music folder, will it play them one by one? Or if I set in game init: play song ... Will it play that song over and over or will it switch to other songs? And if I have a trigger to stop music, and then later I tell it to resume music, does it start right where it left off? or what:confused:
Whew thats a lot of questions:eek:

S

Star Ghost

Answer to one question:

Well since the World Editor isn't a music player, it will not continue from where you left off after you stop and resume it, it will start from the beginning

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Why even bother?:p I mean, I have always, ALWAYS sound n music volume off, and playing my brand new "music player" in the background on my freaking HUGE stereo! <3

My point is, im not alone in listening to "MY OWN" music instead of "10 random songs"....(no offence...just...saying my opinion):shades:
MY second point is, if you play one of my maps, i think they all have the same sound lol..:D
hehe cheerio

killbuzz

Reaction score
Why even bother?:p I mean, I have always, ALWAYS sound n music volume off, and playing my brand new "music player" in the background on my freaking HUGE stereo! <3

My point is, im not alone in listening to "MY OWN" music instead of "10 random songs"....(no offence...just...saying my opinion):shades:
MY second point is, if you play one of my maps, i think they all have the same sound lol..:D
hehe cheerio

Wow ur no help. but i think that it will change the song after one is finished but u have to start the music in an order or something.

zll7

Reaction score
Are you trying to stop the song at a point and start another one? Then restart it at the same point or just play through different songs?

If your trying to do the second i would just set up you 10 triggers so that after so much time passes(length of song) stop that song and another song start and after that songs time passes it stops it and another starts... and so on make it so that your last song once over starts your 1st song thus repaeting the cycle... Hope that helps good luck.

WorpeX

Reaction score
Why even bother? I mean, I have always, ALWAYS sound n music volume off, and playing my brand new "music player" in the background on my freaking HUGE stereo!

My point is, im not alone in listening to "MY OWN" music instead of "10 random songs"....(no offence...just...saying my opinion)
MY second point is, if you play one of my maps, i think they all have the same sound lol..
hehe cheerio

Agreed. Same here. lol

Yay for useless no help posts!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.