US News 'Rape tag': The 'disgusting' new schoolyard game

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Elementary students in Minnesota alarm parents and educators with a variation of freeze tag in which participants hump one another to be unfrozen

A new game played in at least one Minnesota schoolyard is upsetting parents and teachers with its "disgusting" premise. "Rape tag" is just like freeze tag, with one alarming difference: Participants need to be humped to be unfrozen. Here's what you should know:

Wait, wait. Rape tag?
You read that right. At Washington Elementary School in New Ulm, Minn., kids in at least two fifth-grade classrooms were caught playing the game, says Sylvia Wood at MSNBC. Of course, teachers and recess supervisors were quickly instructed to talk to their students and put a stop to the game. Principal Bill Sprung then sent a letter home to parents cluing them into what had happened.

Last edited:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
:nuts: I'm not really surprised at anything anymore.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
In the situations of getting to dry hump chicks. The other variations, not so much.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Not saying me personally humping 5th graders. Anywho, this is just club dancing in tag form.

seph ir oth

Mod'n Dat News Jon
Reaction score
And yet parents are fine with women's dance teams where their "little girls" dance super-erotically to music that degrades women. Not to mention these high school dance teams are filled with young adults that actually know what humping is used for, whereas these 5th graders might not even get its functionality.

...Just making a point.

GetTriggerUnit-

DogEntrepreneur
Reaction score
How can you even be suprised when the beauty industry shows little girls to be sluts and peodphiles open tween (10-13 years old) clubs.

I have reasons to believe that the United States citizen have never been so stupid (of course not all of em, but the average).

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.