[Recruiting] RPG Project

Rommel

Reaction score
Oh, of course you are welcome MCR-ELSKER, i promise, you will not be disappointed...Well, our forums and all needed information is ready now, gentlemen, tomorrow is our day...:D

IAlexN

Reaction score
Hey!

Hi!

It's maybe a bit late, but I would really like to join. I can do professional Terrains to Spells! :)

And I also tested the map and It's looking really damn good! :D

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Oh, of course you are welcome MCR-ELSKER, i promise, you will not be disappointed...Well, our forums and all needed information is ready now, gentlemen, tomorrow is our day...:D

Ok, I'll be ready. Just give me a PM with the site and everything then I'll register and help out.

P

plazma

Heh this seems interesting and is it just me or are you a neverwinter nights fan?
The base story seems alot like shadows of undrentide along with the classes or are you just a DnD geek?
Alaso I would be interested in joining your team I can do a bit of spell coding and item creation and similar tasks.

Rommel

Reaction score
Heh this seems interesting and is it just me or are you a neverwinter nights fan?
The base story seems alot like shadows of undrentide along with the classes or are you just a DnD geek?
Alaso I would be interested in joining your team I can do a bit of spell coding and item creation and similar tasks.

Well, i am a NWN Fan, but this RPG will be different from SOU, i mean the story, new members are always welcome, visit us at http://warvn.forumotion.com

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.