[Recruiting] RPG Project

Rommel

Reaction score
>>Hail my friends, im currently working very on my new RPG project. It will be a real RPG with alot fo events, quests, and so on....

+I will introduce about my map:
-It will support 4 players.
-It will be a deep RPG, (im sure its not for some simple noobs)
-It will be a teamwork game.
-It will have a main story, and alot of sidequest.
-It will have a save/load system.
+Now i will talk slightly about the story: You are apprentices of a mystical academy, nested in a deepwood under the rule of Archmage Itramus, you have trained long and hard and today is the final day, after passing the three final challenge, you will be graduated, and leave the Academy for great journeys, as adventurers. Before you go, Archmage Itramus give you a precious information about a sacred tomb, containing almost the best and the most evil items in the world, which were being searched by alot of people. Then, your main quest is finding the four elemental orb to fuse it as the Hill of Destiny for the Key of Chaos....

+Okay, what progress i've made and which ones i need:

-Terrain is 80% completed, and i need a good terrainer to detail it.
-Hero creators: I already had 12 heroes with vustom spells: Paladin, cleric, wizard, sorceress, monk, bard, dwarven defender, druid, ranger, dragon disciple, barbarian, ...
but more heroes is always good.
-Item creators: there will be a fuse sytem and i need someone to create items, set items with clear discription.
-Spell makers: united with hero creators, to bring out great heroes.
-Story writers: for some optional quests and some dramatic events, lol

+Some screenshots:
NWN-SCREEN7.gif

LJ-SCREEN6.gif

LJ-SCREEN5.gif

LJ-SCREEN4.gif

LJ-SCREEN3.gif

LJ-SCREEN2.gif

LJ-Screen1.gif

+Map download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cjb3ezm1dzy

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks good so far. I havent got round to testing yet, but the screenshots look nice.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Sounds good i would b the story writer but currently im working on my own map. I have a few good ideas stuk up heeeree inymy liltl breain. lol

Rommel

Reaction score
I dont know, but i think not :D.
So if someone wanna join, just leave a message here, looking for new members...^^

Squishy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'd be willing to help out. I can do any of the needed things except for terraining.

Rommel

Reaction score
Ok, welcome, Squishy, let us wait for some more people and then i will introduce our plan...Our map will rock....:D

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
I can do a little story writing and item creation, and I can do the terrain for you. Here's some sample stuff to see if you like :D

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Hm... Do you accept JASSers? I can be an all-around person if you want. (I can probably do Triggers, spells, terrain, skinning, or even object-editing [though I hate it :D])

Your project seems cool and I think it would be great to be a part of it! :thup:

If you need some terrain samples:

Attachments

• Evening Forest.jpg
    Evening Forest.jpg
    688.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Swamp.jpg
    Swamp.jpg
    594.7 KB · Views: 335

Rommel

Reaction score
+Great, so far we already have 4 members, with the contribution of talented people like you, our success is just the time problem...:thup:

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Thanks. Free +Bump.

Send me a PM if you have any specific task for me. Also, can you fix the broken map link? I don't know, it just isn't working for me. :)

Andyoyo

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
stats from leveling up doesnt help your heroes very much when they already have 250 in each stats :p Those custom spells look awesome & that shop, nice icons & cant wait to beta (if there's still spots open)

Rommel

Reaction score
Thanks. Free +Bump.

Send me a PM if you have any specific task for me. Also, can you fix the broken map link? I don't know, it just isn't working for me. :)

-Ok, everyone is welcome, actually, this map has been accepted as a hosted project at http://gamemodding.org But the web is closed currently so that i am preparing an other free forums for our project, I will pm you all whenever ready, pls keep patient :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
That looks nice from the screenshots, but the game will decide itself. :D This looks awesome. Well, I could maybe help with terraining.

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Vine we currently have 2 terrainers (purge n I) I think so I'm not sure how much else is needed, terrain-wise ;)

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
Hmmz. From the screenshots it looks very cool, but as PurgeandFire says, the map is broken. Even though I haven't played it, I know that it's a good map, and that you are a talented map maker.

It might be a little late, but ehm... I would like to join the team as a JASSer and spellmaker. I know you have seen my current map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.