[Recruiting] Urgently Require Experienced JASSer or vJASSer!

Zaraf

Reaction score
I urgently require someone who is experienced in JASS or vJASS (or both). The map I've been working on, Cowardice TD, is almost near completion, but I have some problems.

My main JASSer, Im_On_56k left 2 months ago for exams and such. He was suppose to come back 2 weeks ago, but is still absent. I only have about 3 weeks left to finish this map before my wedding, after which I'm not sure what my schedule will be like, so I need to finish the map before that happens.

The main thing required is mostly just fixing up what I already have, and a little bit of new stuff that was planned but not made yet. Please talk to me to get more details on that. I am available on any of the IM contacts.

Here is a thread where I wrote a lot of details on how the map works:

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91838

Thanks!

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I suggest you to post the problems, requests etc. here, on the site.

It's more convenient than through private messaging and whatnot.

I can help you some.

Zaraf

Reaction score
Well, I didn't have private messages in mind, but rather, through an IM program (AIM, MSN, Yahoo or ICQ). This way, I would be able to talk with you in real time and better explain the circumstances. Also, I could provide you with a copy of my map, and if you see triggers in front of you, then it becomes easier to understand.

And I'm not looking for someone who can just "do a quick fix and that's it"....but rather, someone who can join and basically finish off whatever JASS/vJASS is required while I finish off the rest of the map.

My profile has all 4 IM contacts, so please contact me on any of them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.