Remote desktop file transfering

NineClick

Reaction score
hello. just want to ask if how you can send a data from remote desktop. i want to tranfer a file to my computer and the file can be accessed on remote desktop. copy-paste didn't work. pls help. thanks.:)

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
In the options, go to the Local Resources tab and choose to "bring" your drives across the connection. The selected drives on the client should then show up as mapped drives within the session (the account you are using in the session needs to have permissions to those resources, though.)

Or just connect to a share from within the session.

Clipboard file transfer works for me though. Make sure you have the clipboard selected on that same options screen. Might be a permissions problem if it still doesn't work. Using the same account on both computers?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I just use 7zip and email myself using Yahoo. That is the easiest way I have found. The clipboard does not work on Windows Systems. Unless you are on a VPN or something. Just email yourself to a webmail account.

Rapmaster

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
In the Remote Desktop Connection screen there should be an Options >> button. Local Resources tab and then you might have to click "more"

Are you going across the Internet here or is this all local?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.