Rep. Alan Grayson owns the entire Republican Party

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there is so much wrong with that clip that I won't even try to enumerate everything. I'll just say this.
I would like to see every single congressperson voted out of office and replaced. All 535 of them. I do not like either party particularly much. They all want power, they all want to take money from the people and do with it what they want with no regard to the idea that it is the people who elected them who should be making the decisions and not them personally.

That is all.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Meanwhile the majority of Democrats aren't Democrats, they're progressives who want to force control over the population and blame Bush for everything that ever goes wrong. The immaturity of this isn't even remotely worth further commenting on. I agree with Ghan, get rid of everyone in there and get people who haven't held office to get rid of the corruption and idiocy that's abundant on both sides.

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Yea... not like the republicans just totally shat on Obama last night....losing Ted Kennedys seat in the most democratic state in the country to a republican who single-handly will kill the only domestic policy Obama has been working around the clock for.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
While I dislike the policies of the Republican Party and the actions of the Bush Adminstration. I probably have to agree with Ghan on this one. Personally it isn't Obama he is doing fairly well for him being the man in charge of the executive branch. People forget he doesn't make laws. That's up to the congressmen who should really stop with this middle school drama "he said, she said" nonsense and get to real decision making between parties. For the greater common wealth?

All and all first it was the "You Liez!" comment now its this, does anyone even understand the word Decorum?

Yea... not like the republicans just totally shat on Obama last night....losing Ted Kennedys seat in the most democratic state in the country to a republican who single-handly will kill the only domestic policy Obama has been working around the clock for.

Ironic isn't it, a man from Massachusetts, a state that has its own Health Care plan, will vote to turn it down on a national level. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.