Rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blood_wave55

Hey
I at least wanted to repost this thread that I made before the crash! But it’s the thread about whats your REP map thing, how many you have, all your +/- REP, etc.! Also I had about 58-65 points or something before the crash and Im glad that SD_Ryoko restored mine! And others that helped(If there were any:p)! But ya thanks Ryoko! Also restoring my post count too :D! So ya just post another about REP here!
-bloodwave:D
PS-I have 62 REP points :) !

Mullit

Reaction score
ive got +20 rep from 3 people. i did have about this much before the crash and about 200 posts but i had to register again. so this is all ive got at the moment.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I have 414 lol :p.

lol11tk.gif

~Jindo

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
You get that rep for your avatar? hehe, i only get rep from admin and moderators (almost) :( Even if they give like 10 points every time :p

Well, special membership is 75 right? i got 68 :p

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
yeah it's 75 (you also have to be pretty helpful (no problems for you)).

(the avatar stuff is just 'cos it's winky the wombat lol :p).

~Jindo

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
?Halo 3 May 11th, 2006 12:51 AM blood_wave55 Not back on GREEN REP !

Good to be back May 10th, 2006 04:49 PM SilverHawk Bad English is not funny. I know you can speak better than you do.

Good to be back May 7th, 2006 08:12 PM 1JadedJen Reasons are obvious

Omg i'm back in red. :banghead: Why isn't there a crying smily???
I have my posts back wooot!!

p.s: I have been trying alot harder to fix my grammer. Have you guys noticed it?
-------------------edit---------------------------
Rep! May 11th, 2006 06:18 PM sqrage fixed grammar :)

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Tower Issues! May 7th, 2006 08:13 PM Malto1 Lol. Thanks for the info I was just having the same problem

Thats my only rep point :p Because I used to be 117, now I'm 116 :D Happy days :cool:

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Some thing isn't right here.....How the, What the??? I don't remeber you guys having such high post counts!!
-------------------edit-----------------------------
I'm back on green rep! Yay! I don't know how long it will last though. Lol i'm cursed that way.

p.s: Allso I am thinking of using a old Fullmetal Alchemist avatar.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I had 40-50 points before someone set the server up the bomb. 34 now.

Mine are also mainly from admins/mods (a few from normal members). My remaining rep is mainly welcomes and things such as "Thanks for posting a cool thread", "LAWLERSK8S", etcetera. The rep I got from actually helping people is what I lost.

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
Umm you think you got it bad?? I'm rarly green and barly offensive.. It's my grammer and such. And you allready have more rep then me. Lol!! I find this funny. Any one else in a spot like mine?

Z

Zero R.

It's your spelling and grammar.

And, if I'm really annoyed, I'd -rep your for that avatar. I hate it. It gives my grandma seizures. And she's not here. Spooky.

Well, don't take that as offensive, it's just that I hate that avatar, but I don't hate it too much, as to giving you adblocking it.

And I only got two:

Hitchhickers Guide to W... May 9th, 2006 02:47 PM Lord_Phoenix Yes, everything is till there! Thanks!

Hitchhickers Guide to W... May 9th, 2006 10:07 AM Jindo lol awesome :)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Freeplay said:
Jindo, i gotta tell ya, i envy u a bit

I wish i rolled in the rep like that.....

lol?

I used to get rep just for helping but since a few months a go, people have been handin out rep for random things :p.

Before the crash, on April 1st, when I made TH guide, about 6 different people +repped me for that, I got about 50 +rep from that <3.

Just help out (or make/fine/edit random avatars) and you'll be gettin rep (unless it's just me :eek: ) :shades:.

~Jindo

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
:eek: I've eared the hole ONE reputation point since the server crash! Damn i'm proud.

damnit dude! May 7th, 2006 07:40 AM MrApples 'Anti-Going Crazy due to Lost Rep' Rep!

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Jo.O said:
:eek: I've eared the hole ONE reputation point since the server crash! Damn i'm proud.

damnit dude! May 7th, 2006 07:40 AM MrApples 'Anti-Going Crazy due to Lost Rep' Rep!

I got exactly the same thing from him lol (I think it's in the screenie previously posted :shades:/).

~Jindo

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.