Repick Hero...(?Complicated?)

BrokenX

Reaction score
1. k i want a Repick system... but its not as easy as it looks cause this doesn't involve a hero tavern or little walky thing to go pick your hero i have 2 dialogs with 9 options of heroes ... thats how they pick there hero at the start ^^... if you would like me to post AceHart's Example for this i will... im not sure but i want them to type this (Very common) -repick then the dialog will reshow and give 1 lumber so they can rechoose ^.- any help thx alot...

2. How to make a kicking Device... lol ...? i just want this because you know and I know every game either has a noob...? or complainer... and not many people like them so... i think this would come in more so handy ^^ ... thx for all help appreciated.

3. Also... is there any place that gives out custom sounds... i want a Sirron sort of sound... like an introoder passes there base camp ... (Don't think they'll get pasted the towers) but if they do i want a little something something to sort of make it interesting... ^^ thx

BrokenX

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score

Code:
Repick
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
        Player - Player 4 (Purple) types a chat message containing -repick as An exact match
    Conditions
        (Number of units in (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True))) Greater than 0
    Actions
        Unit - Remove (Random unit from (Units owned by (Triggering player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True))) from the game
        Dialog - Show myDialog for (Triggering player)

What is the lumber for?

There's a "kick vote system" in the "Free Trigger Code" thread.
Did you have a look at it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.