Repick item issue

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
what you mean? so you get the items the hero you had after you repicked or the woot?

NineClick

Reaction score
what you mean? so you get the items the hero you had after you repicked or the woot?

the items you have before you repick. for example, you bought an item and decided to repick. the items are gone after you repick. i just want to know how to transfer the item from the previous hero to your new hero.

H

HamsterBoo

I don't know if its possible to have a variable thats an item (don't have WE open), but if it is just store the six items and transfer them to the repicked hero (to prevent items being lost, do not allow 2 people to repick at the same time).

M

Menice

Simply stick a bank (Small building with a bag) for each player and let them store the items in there.

NineClick

Reaction score
Simply stick a bank (Small building with a bag) for each player and let them store the items in there.

i don't think thats a great idea for an AoS map. but i already thought of doing that. :)

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
either use the unit replace function like AceHart said, or store all items into a variable array, and create types of them after you repicked. (Mby problem with charges^^, so store them as well )

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.