Request(loading screen)

WCGMapMaker

Reaction score
Put this in at the hive too, but you guys seem a tad more active so i will put it here as well since you guys will probably be the ones to finish it.

yes i know how to do it, but downloading the programs from hive on top of download mono framework and on top of transfering after that would take me over an hour for 1 loading screen where it will take you 5 minutes.

Here is the link to the Picture, would like the format and pic size to be two attachments, 1 for loading screen and 1 for map preview. thats all i want done for preview, is extracting it and shrinking it, no text nothing more pretty simple right...

for the loading screen i want it to say in the bottom middle, 12 font or about the size of my post your Name here or Wc3 name getting credit for loading screen. so like

Loading screen by "BOB" cool font or whatever you like for your name

at the top right in about slightly bigger then medium font i want it to say Map by Eazy-E15

In the middle of the map i want it to say in fairly large font

The Battle of Helms Deep
Version M1.0 <<<< in smaller size then the above

and i would like the battle of helms deeps to be in a really cool LOTR or cursive style text, you know just the awesomeness that you can make lol

Top left where its kind of empty space in the picture id like you to fit this in kind of comic sands text

Check quest for details on how to play
Check quest for commands and other information
New versions and other LOTR Maps coming soon...
with custom skin/art, Look for them at
Epicwar.com, Thehelper.net, and Hiveworkshop.com

Make sure color of all the text compliment the map fairly well, so dont throw in a neon green or bright yellow lol. Maybe blues, purples, well you most of you here have done it a 100 times.

Edit: I think i can follow the tutorial after you have em in the right format and size and everything, if not i might just send you the map to put them in but shouldn't be a problem following the tutorial since ive done it before anyways.

+ rep for doing this of course and all these thumbs ups
:thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You do know your picture will be horribly stretched out, right?

WCGMapMaker

Reaction score
thought that might be a problem

alright here is this one Big as i can find

just 1 more thing to note then which is delete the pre existing text which i am sure you would have done anyways. thanks in advanced again

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.