[Request] System Remake

Hildagarn

Reaction score
I mean this thing

JASS:
function InitTrig_IndieSummon takes nothing returns nothing
endfunction
//##Start##
//**************************************************************************************************
//*
//* IndieSummons (header functions)
//* ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
//*     To implement these functions, you must select the contents of this trigger starting
//*   with the //##Start## and finishing with the  //##End##, and copy that TO YOUR MAP's
//*   CUSTOM SCRIPT SECTION, (it is at the top of the trigger list in the trigger editor)
//*
//*     DON'T JUST COPY THE TRIGGER; copy this to the custom script section
//*
//*   AFTER copying this function to custom script section, copy the next trigger to your map
//*
//**************************************************************************************************

//=================================================================================================
//
// <a href="http://www.wc3jass.com" target="_blank" class="link link--external" rel="nofollow ugc noopener">http://www.wc3jass.com</a> : The place with tons of JASS scripts
//
//=================================================================================================

function IndieSummon_SetMaster takes unit summon, unit master returns nothing
 local unit a=bj_ghoul[0]
 local string k=GetAttachmentTable(summon)

if (HaveStoredInteger(CSCache(),&quot;[IndieSummons]&quot;,k)) then
        call SetTableObject(&quot;[IndieSummons]&quot;,k,master)
    else
        call SetTableObject(&quot;[IndieSummons]&quot;,k,master)
        set bj_ghoul[0]=summon
        call ExecuteFunc(&quot;IndieSummon_loop&quot;)
        set bj_ghoul[0]=a
    endif

set a=null
endfunction

function IndieSummon_GetMaster takes unit summon returns unit
    return GetStoredInteger(CSCache(),&quot;[IndieSummons]&quot;,GetAttachmentTable(summon))
    return null
endfunction

function IndieSummon_StopAI takes unit summon returns nothing
    call FlushStoredInteger(CSCache(),&quot;[IndieSummons]&quot;,GetAttachmentTable(summon))
endfunction
//##End##

Hildagarn

Reaction score
It's weird, my spell summons two units, and it only gives the hero no experience if both are attacking it. If one is attacking it then he gets xp.....

Parrothead

Reaction score
I got this error when I imported AIDS, KT, and IndieSummon. Then I saved, closed the map, opened it, deleted the ! mark from AIDS, and saved again.

Line 3842: Expected: "type", "struct", "interface", "function", "keyword", or "scope"
JASS:
        private static thistype array data

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.