[REQUEST] Voidwalker Icon and Icon Prob

PooBucket

Reaction score
I couldn't find a red voidwalker icon for elder voidwalker so i'm asking somebody to please make me a red voidwalker icon. I don't know how to make icons yet. Please excuse me for not giving rep cause I need to confirm e-mail.

My other problem is that I have (well, stolen) 3 icons and I've imported them with these paths.
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNLightning.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\DISBTNLightning.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\PASBTNLightning.blp

Is there something wrong with my import path? Cause the icon is always green. Here's the site.

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/icons.php

LoveTD's

Reaction score
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNLightning.blp
ReplaceableTextures\PassiveButtons\PASBTNLightning.blp
try that :D

(w8 you say Always?? I thought only when it has to be disabled :S)

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I can make the icon for you. Do you want just a BTN and a DISBTN?

Edit: Well here they are a BTN and DISBTN. :D Enjoy. Feel free to credit me if you want but really I don't care its up to you. I'm just glad to be able to help. :) Also Leave them as .tga's and don't convert them to .blp's because then you will mess up the pathing and just get a green square.

Here's what they look like:

BTN
BTNRedVoidwalker.PNG
DISBTN
DISBTNRedVoidwalker.PNG

Oh and here is the paths for them:

For BTNRedVoidwalker:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNRedVoidwalker.tga

For DISBTNRedVoidwalker:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNRedVoidwalker.tga

I hope you like it. :)

PooBucket

Reaction score
Thx very much! Oh and the lightning icon still doesn't work. I tried it tga still doesn't work. It's still green. TT.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Btw shouldn't a disabled icon be like the normal icon? but just slight black? not invisible?

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hmm want me to make them into new icons you can just import?

Edit: Yeah do you think my DISBTN is too dark? I could lighten it up for you if you want.

PooBucket

Reaction score
Hmm want me to make them into new icons you can just import?

Edit: Yeah do you think my DISBTN is too dark? I could lighten it up for you if you want.

Lols hell yeah is it too dark, you can't even see the picture! XD (no offence) What do you mean making them into new icons so I can import?

PooBucket

Reaction score
Perfect! ^^, can't I just import it normally? Still having problems on the lightning icon btw ppls.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
It needs an Alpha layer or w/e. Use an icon making program to add it in.

PooBucket

Reaction score
I don't have any Icon programs TT. I don't even know how to make/change/set color for icons! :banghead:

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You don't need an icon program to put it into your map. You just go to import manager, import file, import the two icons I gave you, double click the icon after imported in the import manager, say use custom path, put the path I gave you for the custom path and say ok, then go to what you want to use the icon double click "Art- Icon Interface" and choose the btn icon from the list of imports it gives you. :)

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think they were supposed to be custom made icons the lightning ones. Would you just like me to make custom ones of them?

PooBucket

Reaction score
^^ sure! i would love that! <3 thanks very much! thx for the shiva icon too. you've seen final fantasy?

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh I love it. I own and have played so many of those games. Honestly on of the best game series ever. And your welcome for the icon. I like helping others so it made my happy to do it. And I'll go get to work on making the lightning icons for ya.

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
he seems to have forgotten so i made made them for you insted. the zip contains the paths for the icons aswell.

Attachments

• Lightning.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 95
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.