reset cooldown doesn't work for target unit

aredee

Reaction score
i make an ability that suppose to completely restore target unit's hp and mana, clear all negative buff, and reset target unit's ability cooldown, base on purge (but has no effect at all, and the target has changed), with this trigger

(let me try the code function)
Code:
Divine Purification
event
a unit finishes casting a spell
condition
ability being cast equal to Divine Purification
action
unit - set target unit of ability being cast hit point to 100.00%
unit - set target unit of ability being cast mana to 100.00%
unit - reset ability cooldown for target unit of ability being cast
unit - remove negative buff from target unit of ability being cast

but it won't work, i tried once base from slam ability (no effect) and change all (ability being cast) to (casting unit), and it worked, but i want this skill to be able to casted to ally unit

can anyone help me?? pleaseee

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Try basing it off holy light. That will work... Just dont edit the holy light unless the model for it... So what if it heals a friendly unit your trigger will still make it 100%

aredee

Reaction score
but... that unit also has holy light ability, if i use the divine purification, the holy light skill will be used first, but i try with removing the holy light ability, and make the divine purification based on holy light with 99999 hit points healed, but the effect only restore hit point, not the mana, cooldown, buff, i think i can say it doesn't work, sorry

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i make an ability that suppose to completely restore target unit's hp and mana, clear all negative buff, and reset target unit's ability cooldown, base on purge (but has no effect at all, and the target has changed), with this trigger

(let me try the code function)
Code:
Divine Purification
event
a unit finishes casting a spell
condition
ability being cast equal to Divine Purification
action
unit - set target unit of ability being cast hit point to 100.00%
unit - set target unit of ability being cast mana to 100.00%
unit - reset ability cooldown for target unit of ability being cast
unit - remove negative buff from target unit of ability being cast

but it won't work, i tried once base from slam ability (no effect) and change all (ability being cast) to (casting unit), and it worked, but i want this skill to be able to casted to ally unit

can anyone help me?? pleaseee

This is just a wild guess, perhaps the a unit finishes casting a spell thing is wrong? Try if it works with ''Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability''

aredee

Reaction score
and your wild guess has helped me and give you a +rep, i hope, thank you very much though, it worked

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.