Resolutions

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Great then you can look into my heart problems in a couple of years from now. But I would leave the tetris and carts home before I went to those classes if I were you! In all honesty I do admire doctors and medical people. It is a pure and amazing job they do worød wide. Good luck and have a kiss.

Personaly I'll stop biting nails, which I so whenever something is loading on my computer. Awful and disguating habit that is hard to get rid off. And I will smoke a little less green leafy stuff and jog some more in the field.

Yes, I will make sure you're my first appointment. Seriously though you're probably just having palpitations.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Yeah think so. But no dissyness nor any other side- / aftereffects here. So I am good right?!

Varine

Reaction score
I don't know, I'm not a doctor. Probably though, palpitations aren't that big of a deal usually.

Varine

Reaction score
Dr. Google doesn't care about you, he just wants to give you a diagnosis and move on to the next patient. He's a money whore and he knows it!

I would like to add an addendum to my resolution as well. I want to know how they make accordions and why.

iPeez

Reaction score
In this case Google keeps giving me more lose ends.

Varine

Reaction score
Well I don't know very much about you so I'm finding difficulty in creating an appropriate come back to this. I'd like some time to think about it before I make a response.

iPeez

Reaction score
My eyes are shit. If I had to use glasses, they would be so thick it could seem I had 3 pairs of eyes.

Zakyath

Reaction score
varine, you want to become a doctor? help people? just a few years ago, didn't you rant about how you'd love to go to the middle east and shoot those who have darker skin than you?

Varine

Reaction score
varine, you want to become a doctor? help people? just a few years ago, didn't you rant about how you'd love to go to the middle east and shoot those who have darker skin than you?
No.

Zakyath

Reaction score
I guess apologies are in order; I'm sorry. Although, I wonder who that warmonger was, then.

Varine

Reaction score
And it's not accepted, though I doubt you care. I wanted to be in EOD. Just because you want to join the military does not mean your goal is to kill people because of race. If I wanted to kill people in the Middle East, I could more or less just go kill people in the Middle East and leave out the middle man.

Zakyath

Reaction score
And it's not accepted, though I doubt you care. I wanted to be in EOD. Just because you want to join the military does not mean your goal is to kill people because of race. If I wanted to kill people in the Middle East, I could more or less just go kill people in the Middle East and leave out the middle man.

That might not have been your primary goal, but if you're joining the US army you got to expect having to murder people. so if you want to join the army, you want to kill. if you don't want to kill people, you wouldn't join. and it's not as if the US army is going to attack Norway, of couse race is a matter.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
That might not have been your primary goal, but if you're joining the US army you got to expect having to murder people. so if you want to join the army, you want to kill. if you don't want to kill people, you wouldn't join. and it's not as if the US army is going to attack Norway, of couse race is a matter.
What about medics and communication officers? And all the other supportive jobs?
Those who are on the field and actively fighting are only a fraction of the entire army.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Zakyath said:
so if you want to join the army, you want to kill. if you don't want to kill people, you wouldn't join
That sounds pretty fucked up. Doesn't it?

Zakyath

Reaction score
What about medics and communication officers? And all the other supportive jobs?
Those who are on the field and actively fighting are only a fraction of the entire army.

okay, let me rephrase. if you join the army you want people dead. just because you're not pulling the trigger, doesn't mean that you haven't got blood on your hands. if you give the order or information that will lead to someone's death, you're responsible. if you tend the wounds of a murderer in uniform, you're responsible for every life he takes from that point.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.