Revival Trigger not working.

Mike889

Reaction score
Hello guys! I read again many of the tutorials about reviving triggers, yet I can't make a working one. In the tutorial of the site, there's need to use many custom scripts. Other ones are for games where everyone respawns at the same point.

I have 2 regions in my map, where I want players from each team to revive. I also want to create a countdown timer. However, the timer dosen't shows up and the timer dosen't show up o_O

Here's what I have:

Code:
Revive Hero
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to (==) True
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) for 10.00 seconds the text: (((Name of (Owner of (Killing unit))) +  has made the head of ) + ((Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) +  into |c00000080TOI|r|c000000ffLET|r |c003366ffPA|r|c0000ccffPER|r|c0099ccff!!!|r))
        Countdown Timer - Start Hero_ReviveTimer[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in (2.40 x (Real((Level of (Triggering unit))))) seconds
        Countdown Timer - Change the title of (Last created timer window) to Revival in: 
        Player - Add (200 + (6 x (Level of (Triggering unit)))) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
        Player - Add ((200 + (6 x (Level of (Triggering unit)))) x -1) to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current gold
        Countdown Timer - Show (Last created timer window) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
        Set Hero_DyingHero[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Triggering unit)
         Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) Player 1 (Red)
                (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) Player 2 (Blue)
                (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) Player 5 (Yellow)
                (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) Player 6 (Orange)
            Then - Actions
                Wait (2.40 x (Real((Level of (Triggering unit))))) seconds
                Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of AlyBase <gen>), Show revival graphics
            Else - Actions
                Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of ScoBase <gen>), Show revival graphics

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
here is my revival trigger minus the stiff you dont need

Code:
Revive Timer
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
            Then - Actions
                Countdown Timer - Start Timer_RI[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds
                Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for Timer_RI[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] with title ((Name of (Owner of (Dying unit))) +  Revives In )
                Set TimerW_RI[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (Last created timer window)
            Else - Actions
        Wait 30.00 seconds
            If - Conditions
            Then - Actions
                For each (Integer Interger_Main[0]) from 1 to 2, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) is in PlayerG_Team[Interger_Main[0]]) Equal to True
                            Then - Actions
                                Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at Point_CAS[Interger_Main[0]], Hide revival graphics
                                Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to Point_CAS[Interger_Main[0]] over 3.00 seconds
                            Else - Actions
            Else - Actions
        Countdown Timer - Destroy TimerW_RI[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]

Ps with your conditions the owner of the dieing unit would have to be all the players you listed, and sence only 1 player can own a unit the condition will never be true, you can ether put the players in a player group and check if they are in it or add a or multiple condtions to your condtions.

Mike889

Reaction score
Hey thanks! I'll use a Looping integer and "Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for Timer_RI[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] with title ((Name of (Owner of (Dying unit))) + Revives In )" was what I was missing =P

+rep ^^

Code:
Revive Hero
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to (==) True
    Actions
        Game - Display to (All players) for 10.00 seconds the text: (((Name of (Owner of (Killing unit))) +  has made |cffffcc00) + ((Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + 's|r head into |c00000080TOI|r|c000000ffLET|r |c003366ffPA|r|c0000ccffPER|r|c0099ccff!!!|r))
        Countdown Timer - Start Hero_ReviveTimer[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in (2.40 x (Real((Level of (Triggering unit))))) seconds
        Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for (Last started timer) with title Revival in: 
        Countdown Timer - Show (Last created timer window) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
        Set Hero_ReviveTimer[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Last started timer)
        Player - Add (200 + (6 x (Level of (Triggering unit)))) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
        Player - Add ((200 + (6 x (Level of (Triggering unit)))) x -1) to (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current gold
         Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                 Multiple ConditionsOr - Any (Conditions) are true
                    Conditions
                        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) Player 1 (Red)
                        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) Player 2 (Blue)
                        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) Player 5 (Yellow)
                        (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) Player 6 (Orange)
            Then - Actions
                Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of AlyBase <gen>), Show revival graphics
                Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Reviving Hero))
                Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to Temp_Point over 1.00 seconds
                call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point)
            Else - Actions
                Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of ScoBase <gen>), Show revival graphics
                Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Reviving Hero))
                Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to Temp_Point over 1.00 seconds
                call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point)
        Countdown Timer - Destroy Hero_ReviveTimer[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]

This is the new trigger, gonna test now ^^ Thanks!

EDIT:
The Timer is not being destroyed and the camera is not panning, don't know why... I'll see if I find out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.